ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven’t bought a pair of UB in a while but these Engineered Garments collab might be a must. I ve always been a big fan of EG.

4C6AF01A-7B6D-48AD-B27D-791E0CFAB2F6.jpeg

It was dark when I got home so I will get better pictures later. Only my 2nd pair of 4.0s but it's one I wanted since leaks around this time last year.
IMG_20181004_191610.jpg

Also I paid 155 free shipping from stock x and thought I got a deal. See them going for close to 100 now 5 days later lol and these haven't even released except for at one footsite far as I can tell. Boost really is truly, honest to goodness dead.

Wild man - I just got them off stock x for 115 free shipping. Why not. Don't have any 4.0s yet

the cage on the EG looks horrible and the yellow plate or whatever its called.

when from auto cop to steve nash szn

That 1.0 wheel makes me realize that out of like 12 pairs of UB I only own a single 1.0 (sold core black, only other 1.0 I ever had) and the AMM which is technically a inverse 1.0? Man I need them to start retroing these soon.

Figured some of y’all were in here enough to know well in advance that that’s been the case since pics leaked (and posted here). Zero shade btw, just kinda surprised it hadn’t been obvious they were doing the mismatched thing by now.

EG shipped mine out already.

Back
Top Bottom