ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does StockX change the status when the seller shipped the shoe from „waiting for seller to ship“ to anything new. Or will it just change when the shoe arrive at stockX? Because the status for my order is „waiting for seller to ship“ since wednesday

Does StockX change the status when the seller shipped the shoe from „waiting for seller to ship“ to anything new. Or will it just change when the shoe arrive at stockX? Because the status for my order is „waiting for seller to ship“ since wednesday

StockX Status: Waiting for seller to ship --> En Route to StockX for Authentication --> Item received for authentication --> Authenticated --> Your shoes have shipped!

You'll receive and email when the seller ships

Quick question, NT fam. Where do y'all sell used kicks besides FB groups?
Side note, I'm from Asia so Mercari doesn't work for me.

I wonder if the 1.0 rereleases on stockX are real, because if you look on the sales.... they sold so many. The stock must be crazy high or they are trying to sell fakes. The prices are pretty low too
Grabbed a pair in case I can’t when they actually drop and im curious about this also

Went with the hideous ash purples today. I kid

0FBAA5C3-5979-404F-8BA1-286836F2C8AA.jpeg

So you're afraid that because the StockX price of the 1.0 restock is close to retail, that they might be fake? Wheres the business logic in that?

I hope this restock is huge, interest wanes, and value tanks across the board and we all get the pears we want to wear. I bet some 1.0s will hit discount (again).

#makewoolgreys40bucksagain

Copping at least 10 pairs of OG and 10 core blacks and that’s about it.

Wool greys coming back? What is coming out besides og and cream

Some really good prices on the eqt 2/3 f15 on eBay anyone know the sizing on them? Can you go down half a size and remove the insole?

the narrative shift regarding 1.0s is funny. outside of collabs; most colorways sat/went on sale. good times "back then"

If you guys are confident in GOAT/StockX, I highly suggest you attack now.

Already secured Cream 1.0 for retail+tax and 2 1.0 MCs. Meant to cop 1 but both my bids got accepted on StockX and GOAT. Both under retail ($175,$179).

Don't have to worry about release day, although seeing these go for below or at retail makes it seem they are gonna have plenty of these.

I bet it's Adidas supplying GOAT. They do not want to run the risk of folks spending their money on other items like the XI Concords and want to secure some sales now.

Back
Top Bottom