ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
88354AEA-99C4-4E33-AA0B-F8330B90D431.jpeg
Yeah I’m feeling these. Need these after the **** show that was the NMD x Bape drop.

Did anyone of those who ordered the cream 1.0 rerelease on stockX receive the shipping confirmation from the seller to stockX (en route to stockX) yet?

^ not yet.

Whats interesting is that of the sizes on stockX that no longer have Asks (size 9, 9.5, 11, 11.5, 12 so far), each sold 9 pairs. Coincidence? Has to be a boutique unloading their stock.

^ not yet.

Whats interesting is that of the sizes on stockX that no longer have Asks (size 9, 9.5, 11, 11.5, 12 so far), each sold 9 pairs. Coincidence? Has to be a boutique unloading their stock.

Why would they unload for basically retail tho? If you're gonna let em go before release day, you'd think they'd list them for higher

If you guys are confident in GOAT/StockX, I highly suggest you attack now.

Already secured Cream 1.0 for retail+tax and 2 1.0 MCs. Meant to cop 1 but both my bids got accepted on StockX and GOAT. Both under retail ($175,$179).

Don't have to worry about release day, although seeing these go for below or at retail makes it seem they are gonna have plenty of these.

Thanks for the advice, bid $180 for a wht multi sz 9.5 last night and was accepted this morning. Not sure what’s going on with the creams but there’s a bid for 220 just sitting at StockX. Maybe stores are playing games?

Last edited:
G26841 Adidas Running Ultra Boost Mid Black Multicolor Pack under retail
https://www.ebay.com/itm/G26841-Adi...ticolor-Pack-Men-New-Gym-Limited/292746877225

id jump on them but id rather get the G26844 color when they drop this week. I also think this will be on sale down the line
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Run...w-Sneaker-Mint-Green-kith-G26844/142922102139 - limited size run, but under retail. Also when will Adidas drop some Gore-tex UB mids? Those CS1s are eh.

Pair of Mi Climas came in, kinda like them. Glow in the dark white and black uppers.

Feel some 3M laces would do much better here... any idea where to get some?

Wife's pair still not here, didn't get a notification anything had shipped... just showed up with Fedex today.

IMG-20181022-141844449.jpg

Pair of Mi Climas came in, kinda like them. Glow in the dark white and black uppers.

Feel some 3M laces would do much better here... any idea where to get some?

Wife's pair still not here, didn't get a notification anything had shipped... just showed up with Fedex today.

IMG-20181022-141844449.jpg
How do they look in the dark?

Looks like it's Miadidas szn. Mine just arrive today as well:

USA Gold Medal CW:
Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.23.13 PM.png

early 90s nickelodeon/saved by the bell vibe CW. GITD knit. Would've taken pics but nonheinous nonheinous has it covered.:
Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.24.02 PM.png

The bold blue heel cup I would've thought it was OG purp in the pics but in person they are not. Pretty close though (if you have a slight color blindness):
Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.24.34 PM.png

Looks like it's Miadidas szn. Mine just arrive today as well:

USA Gold Medal CW:
Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.23.13 PM.png

early 90s nickelodeon/saved by the bell vibe CW. GITD knit. Would've taken pics but nonheinous nonheinous has it covered.:
Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.24.02 PM.png

The bold blue heel cup I would've thought it was OG purp in the pics but in person they are not. Pretty close though (if you have a slight color blindness):
Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 3.24.34 PM.png
Are those white GITD uppers as white as they appear in your pics? In the configurator those uppers look more like a light grey/talc-like color to me. I went with talc accents because of it lol

Had bid for creams size 13 accepted at $206 yesterday evening. I told myself months ago that I would no longer buy boost at retail and these will probably go on 30% discount but don't care. I have wanted creams for almost 2 years. Then I think of those who paid 500+ resale for these only for this restock to happen so at most I prob lost out on 50 bucks and not hundreds. Also think it's peculiar stock x is listing them as a totally different color way when they seem to be identical to the originals in pics.

They haven't shipped yet for whatever that's worth.

Are those white GITD uppers as white as they appear in your pics? In the configurator those uppers look more like a light grey/talc-like color to me. I went with talc accents because of it lol
Yes. I wouldn't even have known they are GITD if they weren't advertised as so. I don't see any accent cross stitch color difference. Just a touch-offwhite but mostly just white.

1.0 MC on GOAT bid accepted yesterday 10/21. Out for shipment to me, 10/22.

Def some Flight Club and/or local boutique close to GOAT HQ stock.

Back
Top Bottom