ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like we all got the same cream seller slackin' on StockX. Seems like they just sent all orders to StockX now.

So glad don't have to worry about release. The amount of footwork I had to do and shady people I had to deal with in the initial Cream launch I'll never want to experience again. Much better that I copped in the comforts of my home.

Looks like we all got the same cream seller slackin' on StockX. Seems like they just sent all orders to StockX now.

So glad don't have to worry about release. The amount of footwork I had to do and shady people I had to deal with in the initial Cream launch I'll never want to experience again. Much better that I copped in the comforts of my home.
I wasn't here yet. Please elaborate.

I think the seller we all bought from stockX had listed pairs up on ebay too but took the listings down there after a few days. (couldn't grab creams but got both multicolors for around retail)

Mine shipped too.

I think he/she's got one more size 8, a few 8.5s, and a few 12.5s. All other sizes are over 280 for the new sku (right around where I think it will end up at).

I wasn't here yet. Please elaborate.
basically backdooring employees. Went to a FTL, dude in front said sold out. didn't believe him so I asked another worker who ain't into shoes, just picking up a paycheck grabbed a pair from the back.

Bought them and dude in front said "got the 12s huh?" Pretty much wanted to say "sold out huh?" but was over it and left.

Also had other stores to do inventory check and call other stores who had them in stock pretend that they were doing an audit so stock doesn't reflect what shoes in the computer.

All in all the same usual BS, but this thread helped each other oop so all is well. Just lost faith in humanity for those few hours.

EDIT: I do recall a funny story at Westfield SF Champs where they restocked creams and the worker cashed out a dude in line at resell price because the manager was not holding pairs for the employees.

basically backdooring employees. Went to a FTL, dude in front said sold out. didn't believe him so I asked another worker who ain't into shoes, just picking up a paycheck grabbed a pair from the back.

Bought them and dude in front said "got the 12s huh?" Pretty much wanted to say "sold out huh?" but was over it and left.

Also had other stores to do inventory check and call other stores who had them in stock pretend that they were doing an audit so stock doesn't reflect what shoes in the computer.

All in all the same usual BS, but this thread helped each other oop so all is well. Just lost faith in humanity for those few hours.

EDIT: I do recall a funny story at Westfield SF Champs where they restocked creams and the worker cashed out a dude in line at resell price because the manager was not holding pairs for the employees.
Messed up, but just about anyone making around minimum wage and in their situation would try to do the same.

Messed up, but just about anyone making around minimum wage and in their situation would try to do the same.
Folks making minimum wage shouldn't be buying $200 pairs of shoes :lol:

I used to work at a FTL way back when. Usually you cop first thing in the morning or 1st break if you intend to hold something and manager is cool with it. Everything else is to the cust. Nowadays folks be tryna hold shoes til next pay period.

Folks making minimum wage shouldn't be buying $200 pairs of shoes :lol:

I used to work at a FTL way back when. Usually you cop first thing in the morning or 1st break if you intend to hold something and manager is cool with it. Everything else is to the cust. Nowadays folks be tryna hold shoes til next pay period.
Oh yeah what I meant by that is get first dibs. If you have to hide and save them for a few days then that's another story.

Back
Top Bottom