ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the Solar Hu Glides in fast. Switching the laces to purple before i wear them to death.
20181026_173239.jpg

Does this Creators Club mean anything? I have 50 points... from the Cream Yeezys I believe. It shows my purchases of the black 500's, Butters, Alphaedges, etc. But not sure I got "points" for those?

Does this Creators Club mean anything? I have 50 points... from the Cream Yeezys I believe. It shows my purchases of the black 500's, Butters, Alphaedges, etc. But not sure I got "points" for those?
Your 50 points is from signing up. You get 10 points for every $1 you spend.

I never signed up though... just got an email today stating I'm in the "club".

Do my previous purchases, listed right below my points... not count?

Signing up for an adidas account = signing up for the creators club. I created my account like 4 years ago & they still gave me 50 points for doing it.

Those kinfolk collabs are nice but I’m tired of the same colors being used. Too many blacks, blues, greys, and whites.
I wonder why there hasn’t been a red UB (red gradient doesn’t count)?

Those kinfolk collabs are nice but I’m tired of the same colors being used. Too many blacks, blues, greys, and whites.
I wonder why there hasn’t been a red UB (red gradient doesn’t count)?

There was a Solar Red 1.0 and a Red 3.0.

Picked up the ZX 500 Rm off Lapstone for $70 recently. Liking the colorways on this. Haven't had Boost since some Pure Boosts a few years ago but these are a nice combo of retro + comfort. They looked humongous in hand but fit nicely, guess I have sasquatch feet.
IMG_E2661.JPG IMG_E2663.JPG

Creams re-release are a must cop. The kinfolks looks dope. Wished it was a different color though.
Excited if Miami’s 1.0 re-release

Back
Top Bottom