ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20181030_151343~01.jpg
Night Red 4.0s came in. Color looks nice in person, imo.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm chatting with a rep now to see if he can do something about my Hus. He's saying that because my order was last week. He can't do anything about it

2 out of the 3 reps I spoke to helped me. The 1st adjusted the hu’s and told me that orders that fall within the 2 week range can be adjusted. The second didn’t want to do it then the 3rd had no problem helping with the pants. If you ever dealt with Nike or a footsite to get a promo code or a phone order you call until someone helps you. I saved almost $80 between the HU NMDs and the Calabasas pants by just asking and not taking no for an answer

Last edited:
Just wish the sole was grey....but whatevs...mine are due in tomorrow from ADC.
Yeah, same. White soles are always eh to me. Hard to keep them clean. Still love the colorway though. I just went with the black-soled burgundy one.

If anyone else can get the disco to apply on the hus, lmk. Chatted with one rep, called another one and both denied me saying that the discount can't be applied to his particular shoe (BBC Hu NMD). I'm at work so I can't be calling back with new reps every time. Heard the discount code ends tonight from the rep I chatted with. Not sure how true that is though

normally when something like that gets posted on a forum and they get an influx of calls, management notices and puts a stop to it.

If anyone else can get the disco to apply on the hus, lmk. Chatted with one rep, called another one and both denied me saying that the discount can't be applied to his particular shoe (BBC Hu NMD). I'm at work so I can't be calling back with new reps every time. Heard the discount code ends tonight from the rep I chatted with. Not sure how true that is though
Disco ends tonight. Not able to apply on items that are excluded like the bbc nmd.

Mids came In today finish line. The ehole shoe goes together so well, gonna enjoy rocking these this fall/winter. Haven’t copped a pair of UB since the last ADO’s and kith pure controls which I never wear lol

B45C68D3-84A2-47BD-A71F-EC4B510DC61C.jpeg

repped for the shoes and the Boston Terrier.. got two of my own! best dogs!

Speaking of Creams..whats the latest is the restock confirmed by ADC?

Been wearing mine a lot.. i dont know how much longer they will last! taken just now wh my little one...weird angle lol
GuYYrPJl.jpg

Been wearing mine a lot.. i dont know how much longer they will last! taken just now wh my little one...weird angle lol
GuYYrPJl.jpg

Most certainly restocking, the pair I have on feet has a production code dated 8/18

careful of them jean stains.

Back
Top Bottom