ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ye was wearing the OG Whites too on the Kardashian show. I remember the shoes selling out on ADC after that aired lol.

Kanye was never seen wearing the Creams if I'm not mistaken. The hype was spawned by the the initial rumors that the Creams were exclusively for Friends and Family.

this dude made it hot :rofl:
6365.jpg

ADC return policy is now 90 days? Hm...might get the OG purple from ADC and wait n see if theres better deal during 90 days period.

Yeah which is why it was somewhat surprising that the OGs were not very desirable initially and were discounted heavily. However, I remember when Kanye wore the Triple White 1.0 to perform and ADC sold out immediately. Prices were ape**** on the secondary market.

Hmm I don't remember them being on the website for purchase and then only selling out after Kanye wore them (Triple White 1.0)

Now I'm curious because I remember when they first dropped the OG purple's and I just saw it as a running shoe colorway and was hoping for plain white/black colorway I could wear casually because I heard they were super comfortable. I'm pretty sure (99.99%) the first time they were available for order was actually an ADC pre-order of either the triple white or core black 1.0's. I don't remember what day it was, guessing saturday, but it was a random pre-order drop in the early afternoon and I was able to score my 11.5/12 of the whites to try them on for size. About a week later, eastbay dropped a pre-order and that sold out within an hour or so. I think it was in June- and that's only going off of memory. Not sure if the ADC pre-order sold out the same day (I don't think it did). I'm pretty sure that was the first time they were available. Anybody remember that? I remember random re-stocks of the triple whites later on adidas.com which didn't last long.

But yeah I'm pretty sure the photos of Kanye wearing the triple whites at that concert did surface after the info about triple white/core black colorways coming out so probably before the pre-order. Because I remember being annoyed that the shoe was now being hyped up (I didn't even know Kanye was a fashion icon like that- I was pretty out of the loop, still am :lol:)

Edit: Found my email confirmation of the ADC pre-order. They released on 5/15/15, shipping out 6/1/15. Had to check-was getting nostalgic :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1090 (2).JPG
    IMG_1090 (2).JPG
    137 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Don't get triggered please. But is the sizing for the UB Creams different for the new version? TTS?

ADC return policy is now 90 days? Hm...might get the OG purple from ADC and wait n see if theres better deal during 90 days period.

im seeing 60 days i know usually its 30 days but during holiday season they extend it same with nike

im seeing 60 days i know usually its 30 days but during holiday season they extend it same with nike

I see it's 90 days. Like you said, it might because it's holiday season. 90 days would be perfect if ADC decide to extend their return policy *wishful thinking* :tongue:
Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 4.41.03 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom