ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F778F5FF-7410-41D2-9F8D-BB6698062154.jpeg
Today
goes with everything

Got my creams in hand. Quality control must be muck. One shoe is curled up at the toe area and bulbous whereas the other shoe is completely flat, no curl up, quite reminiscent of the promo pics. Additionally, there is a defect on the toe area of one shoe like a small hard lump that protrudes a bit. Going to keep as ultimately you won’t notice once on foot but come on Adidas.

Went .5 up and glad I did.

image.jpg
Better shot at the OG purps I restored. They were really beat. Original laces were chewed, scuffed the hell up and the boost was really yellow. Replaced the insoles and laces with my xeno navy pair and used an oil based pen to whiten the boost once more.

Thought I came up for $50 until the restock was announced lol

Still going to get a fresh pair this Saturday

So after the awkward saving money vs time spent convo from earlier, it's time to get SUPER awkward.

Yep...that time of the year again...what was the $$$ dropped on shoes this year?

I sat down yesterday to do the math...crossed 2k. Kinda ashamed.

So after the awkward saving money vs time spent convo from earlier, it's time to get SUPER awkward.

Yep...that time of the year again...what was the $$$ dropped on shoes this year?

The exact here. 2k Next year will be only $500 max.

Is it because the pens paint was too white compared to stock??
Yeah, its not a perfect match unless you paint the ENTIRE midsole the same color. Most of the yellowing on my shoe was on the medial side near the toe so I didn't care too much that the paint did not blend perfectly. Another issue I had is that it scratches and rubs off easily so it requires regular retouching.

This year? **** I spent like $1500 in the last 2 weeks. Alphaedge 4D x 2 (going to return ADC pair though), Sesame x 2 (one for wife), ROTY, Cream 1.0's. That's $660 + $452 + $168 + $215 = $1495 :wow:

That's not including Mauves x 3 ($265 x 2 from Nice Kicks, + $309 from SNS raffle), Butters x 2, Cream 350s, UNC x Off White AJ1, Converse Off White (sold), BC3 x 2, Black Flyknit Trainer, Jordan XI Cap and Gown, original Alphaedge (sold), Wave Runners (sold), AJ1 Shadow x 2, Pharrel NMD (sold), and probably some other **** I forgot about.

Edit; Court Purples also

Honestly... wtf am I doing :lol:

Last edited:

Too much, I don’t even want to think about it. I literally went after everything boost (Pharrell’s, yeezy, consortiums on discount). I’m really ashamed. Next year I’m definitely slowing it down, and hoping to cut my collection to a third of what it is now.

Picked up my creams...VERY happy. Didn't see any flaws but I also am not super OCD lol.

Quick try on in my thicker socks (not quite winter thickness but definitely thicker than my typical socks and pretty sure they are advertise for warmth) and they felt fine matrix matrix .

Retro Creams @ 150 gang!

This year? **** I spent like $1500 in the last 2 weeks. Alphaedge 4D x 2 (going to return ADC pair though), Sesame x 2 (one for wife), ROTY, Cream 1.0's. That's $660 + $452 + $168 + $215 = $1495 :wow:

That's not including Mauves x 3 ($265 x 2 from Nice Kicks, + $309 from SNS raffle), Butters x 2, Cream 350s, UNC x Off White AJ1, Converse Off White (sold), BC3 x 2, Black Flyknit Trainer, Jordan XI Cap and Gown, original Alphaedge (sold), Wave Runners (sold), AJ1 Shadow x 2, Pharrel NMD (sold), and probably some other **** I forgot about.

Edit; Court Purples also

Honestly... wtf am I doing :lol:
Yeah, more than half of my total came within the last month smh...Didn't think about what i got the fam cuz the little ones don't fit boost lol and wifey doesn't care about the hyped stuff. In fact, told her I was gonna get her a pair of creams as well and she didn't want them. Worked for me.

Yeah, more than half of my total came within the last month smh...Didn't think about what i got the fam cuz the little ones don't fit boost lol and wifey doesn't care about the hyped stuff. In fact, told her I was gonna get her a pair of creams as well and she didn't want them. Worked for me.

I still plan on getting these OG Ultraboosts and the XI Concords. And probably any other 4D that comes out if I can. And probably the Salts.

Honestly, I just need to stay away from NT :lol:

OG Left/Top, Re-Issue Right/Bottom
D305C651-0570-4A08-80B8-D48438441EA8.jpeg
Some differences, but overall glad these came back and weren’t difficult/could be had cheaper.
D305C651-0570-4A08-80B8-D48438441EA8.jpeg
C48E70D3-F9F6-4D8E-9291-EEFF9C045DC9.jpeg
91C4B193-8462-4601-85A6-300213892B80.jpeg
01BB6AAF-7AF3-4E9B-B9EE-6F25A3CB4AB3.jpeg
Dope pics man. Don't own the originals so I have enjoyed the comparison pics. The difference is evident immediately when you see them together (grey knit is more prominent in retros) but your pics are showing even more of the minor changes. Crazy that the cage runs higher.

Overall, in pics, I think I prefer the 2016 pair, but love my pair. That grey knit pattern pops in person imo.

I still plan on getting these OG Ultraboosts and the XI Concords. And probably any other 4D that comes out if I can. And probably the Salts.

Honestly, I just need to stay away from NT :lol:
I said i wasnt day 1 on the OG's...thats probably a lie...my size won't wait around for me unless I hit stockx...and given my UB collection, its only right to top it off with the OG's.

Want them concords bad but I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if i copped lol. I get looser with the wallet on boost since the comfort can't be matched.

I checked the 4D thread earlier and saw the post about early access on the ZX 4000's earlier today...was about to jump down lol. Thank God it wasn't true. Staying away from NT may be sound advice.

Anyone on the fence about the 0Gs should def cop lmao

I’m trying to put the salts out of my head

I said i wasnt day 1 on the OG's...thats probably a lie...my size won't wait around for me unless I hit stockx...and given my UB collection, its only right to top it off with the OG's.

Want them concords bad but I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if i copped lol. I get looser with the wallet on boost since the comfort can't be matched.

I checked the 4D thread earlier and saw the post about early access on the ZX 4000's earlier today...was about to jump down lol. Thank God it wasn't true. Staying away from NT may be sound advice.

OG UB basically Concords

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got my size 14 retro Creams. They are definitely tighter than my other OG 1.0s, but not as bad as I'd feared after reading some of the posts in here.

I wish I could get a 14.5...I have a couple size 15s and they're really comfy but the fit is just too sloppy. Any lateral movement and I feel like I could roll an ankle.

Back
Top Bottom