ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When it’s severe enough not always. Plus I’m pretty OCD so why not keep the pair your happier with?
I grabbed another pair of sesames today for this same reason. I'm paying $200+ for a pair of shoes so I better be happy with it.

as for the 0G box still no word if it’s the normal yellow or the white one featured in those earlier pics?

I grabbed another pair of sesames today for this same reason. I'm paying $200+ for a pair of shoes so I better be happy with it.
Absolutely bro. It’s your $$$ so if your able to cop multiples and keep the product your happiest with then f what people say/think lol

You guys think this 1.0 retro is done for now? Back then we had info that both multicolors, Cream, and OG will be re-released months in advance. Nothing recently.

You guys think this 1.0 retro is done for now? Back then we had info that both multicolors, Cream, and OG will be re-released months in advance. Nothing recently.
Hopefully they see the success these had and roll out some other classics. I would 100% cop 3m, TB, olive & burg

Which probably means we’ll get a Weathermap 2.0 re-issue in the meantime.

/s

Finally unboxed these from this past weekend.

C569D5F7-026A-4D33-9BE5-908C9F788023.jpeg

Anyone else kind of want the upcoming White/iridescent cup mids but also kind of not want them

They look cool.

Anyone else kind of want the upcoming White/iridescent cup mids but also kind of not want them

They look cool.
Something I recently noticed on those is that they’re listed at $180 as opposed to the $200-$220 price point mids have been at.

just took a look. most sizes are at $200 right now. looks like we should be good.

i was looking for that early under retail/at retail pick up like the MC 1.0/Creams. but I'm just being cheap.

MSRP is $180 on the OG re-issue vs. the 1.0s been coming out.

This is a good example of what my pair looked like, vs what I wanted them to look like. I didn't want the OG Cream Elf version.

footwear_adidas_ultraboost-ltd_BB7802.view_1_2400x.jpg
Rooted_0014_Brightness_Contrast-1_1400x.png

This is how my pair looks, left shoe nice like promo pics, right like an elf shoe. It does straighten out to an extent on foot, but to those with OCD tendencies it is still discenerible.

Ya'll think that the OG's will sale out? and do you think that we would be able to get them at a discount?

Back
Top Bottom