ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CFu8ouq.jpg

Adidas wasn’t that relevant with the sneaker community until the 350s, UBs, and NMDs, tbh. Even Y3 and the other collabs were relatively niche. I would go so far as to say that Boost completely reinvented the brand.
American sneakerheads yeah, english sneakerheads false. City series always sells out when released in EU

I have a question regarding shopify - I don’t have a shopify account, but lately everything I’ve purchased gets directed through a shopify page, where my billing info is saved. How can I alter that info. There’s a typo that is annoying af.

Adidas wasn’t that relevant with the sneaker community until the 350s, UBs, and NMDs, tbh. Even Y3 and the other collabs were relatively niche. I would go so far as to say that Boost completely reinvented the brand.
If you're talking about impact you're underestimating kanye's influence and non boost sneakers like stan smith.

I have a question regarding shopify - I don’t have a shopify account, but lately everything I’ve purchased gets directed through a shopify page, where my billing info is saved. How can I alter that info. There’s a typo that is annoying af.
Sounds like at one point or another you might have opted in to the ‘save info for faster checkout’ option.

https://pay.shopify.com/
Scroll down to the bottom of that page to enter your email to opt out, and it should clear the saved info upon the next checkout at a Shopify merchant.

Never owned a pair of UltraBoost ...for the OG , half size up ? Thanks :smile:

For me and many others, yes. Frankly, a number feel that these 1.0 redo's are fine for those who are ok w/ a fairly snug fit.

If you're a wide-footer? Half up still.

That being said, with no prior frame of UB reference, you're gonna be in the unknown to at least some degree. The way I always have thought of it for Yeezy's, UB's, etc is that I can always add a new insole if it's a little big. If you get too small, you can remove the insole and hope, but it still might be too tight.

Last edited:
So weird. Can’t login on ADC’s site on my phone anymore. Didn’t work a couple of days ago either. Works as usual on the app but impossible on the regular mobile site. It just keeps going back to the page where you write your login mail and password.

Anyone else experienced this?

Wtf my app wouldn’t even update from ”notify” lol. Tried on ADC and got cartjacked. Must have been low stock on these. Instantly gone.

Back
Top Bottom