ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didn't realize the 1.0's ran small. my OG's felt pretty snug when I tried em on.

yall think I can sell a sz 13 for over retail? or should I just return em ?
return, unless you want to hold on to time, they might resell well once the UB 2 comes out

Harden 1. On one side at least.

Right but it’s exposed on the other side. When he said concealed I assume he meant fully. Yeezys are the only boost shoe to date with no boost visibile in any part of the midsole (when being worn).

It’s a marketing thing, they like that people can see the tech.

I saw the black pair today at Finishline. It’s okay. The picture looks better than real life imo.
You sure you weren't looking at the NYC UBs? Those look very similar.

Ultraboost_Shoes_Black_CM8110_01_standard.jpg

Opened OG shipments this evening. Sizes 11.5/12.

11.5 was very snug/perfect fit that hug my entire foot, but I appreciated the extra room in the 12 & will be keeping that pair. It's what i would recommend to anyone who may have doubts on what size to purchase.

I also have the "banana" shape that was mentioned but I really don't care because I bought them to trash anyway.

PO

Anyone else order OG’s from ADC on launch day and not receive shipping notification yet?

Me, ordered right on time when they dropped. Still no shipping notification. I checked my order # online and it says “order confirmed, waiting to be packed.”

Back
Top Bottom