ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spent xmas in NYC... stopped by Adidas SoHo and immediately copped the OGs

So great to walk in and cop with no problems!

After the rain the other day, immediate UNDS!
RkRPaTql.jpg

rest of their stock
R3Jf7GUl.jpg
sigh, wish I had an adidas store like that over here in northern Cali close by, the one in my mall is pure trash.

Looked at them in Commonwealth when they first dropped and didn't like them. Maybe if it wasn't the winter I would have felt different.

Concepts had a size 14 listed on their site...but I slept on it and they were gone the next day. I like them, but ultimately I think they would have been dirt magnets. Plus, the materials are actually a downgrade from the GR pairs of the ZX 500 RM.

How do the SNS 1.0 (blk/wht) fit? I usually go with size 10 for UB 3.0s and went with 10.5 for the 2018 OGs and creams. Also tried on 2018 silver medals and preferred 10.5 in those although 10 could have worked. Also wear 10.5s in 350 v2s and 10 in 700s and 500s. Thanks!!

Spent xmas in NYC... stopped by Adidas SoHo and immediately copped the OGs

So great to walk in and cop with no problems!

After the rain the other day, immediate UNDS!

rest of their stock

Nice! I was there too. I also checked out the flagship store on 5th ave for the first time. The bleacher set up was cool. Obviously, the best adidas store in the US. The Nike was really nice too. I went on Christmas Eve to see the tree and whatnot. Place was packed as expected, but got a solid pic with my fiancee and fam. I didn't buy anything though. Cashed out at other places haha.

Nice! I was there too. I also checked out the flagship store on 5th ave for the first time. The bleacher set up was cool. Obviously, the best adidas store in the US. The Nike was really nice too. I went on Christmas Eve to see the tree and whatnot. Place was packed as expected, but got a solid pic with my fiancee and fam. I didn't buy anything though. Cashed out at other places haha.

Nice I missed that one. We were all up and down 5th ave and Madison.

I hear you in that. My pockets are happy we’re home!

Weird question but is there such a thing as boost fatigue? I work in a hospital and I'm on my feet all day standing the majority of it, I only wear boost like Ultra Boosts/EQTs 93/16+17s/Inikis but the past few weeks my heel, middle of my foot and even by my toes there has been a lot of pain, I thought boost was supposed to prevent this not cause pain ha, so I was wondering if you wear boost pretty much daily, will this kind of stuff happen no matter what?

Weird question but is there such a thing as boost fatigue? I work in a hospital and I'm on my feet all day standing the majority of it, I only wear boost like Ultra Boosts/EQTs 93/16+17s/Inikis but the past few weeks my heel, middle of my foot and even by my toes there has been a lot of pain, I thought boost was supposed to prevent this not cause pain ha, so I was wondering if you wear boost pretty much daily, will this kind of stuff happen no matter what?

Don't know if it's caused by Boost, but I did notice heel pain after switching over to other shoes after wearing Boost for so long. Like I put on my Vans one day, and I was like, "hold up, did my heels always feel like this with Vans?" It's like I tolerated the pain for so long that I didn't even notice it was there until I was spoiled with Boost. I don't notice it when I put on my Flyknit Trainers though. So maybe it could also be that the pair of Vans I have are too beat up - even though it doesn't look like it at all.

Back
Top Bottom