ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinfolks came yesterday. Thanks again to NT for the oop to the discount. navy laces > pink laces

enhance

enhance

enhance

A client of mine came in today with these on. They're much better in person. Got me wanting to go back a few pages for that discount link.

Creams are gonna be hard to find at this point in any retail stores at that popular size. StockX has a lowest ask of 223 right now, though.

Someone else threw up a link for creams on socialstatus a couple days ago too. Got me a size 12 for retail plus shipping

Caved and bought the the 2018 Edition of these on StockX for around retail shipped. Would've like to have copped when they initially dropped but decided to put them on the back burner to take care of some other obligations during the holidays.

upload_2019-1-28_17-16-2.jpeg

Looked on a few sites ready to pull the trigger today but looks to have dried up at online retail stores. Went to StockX expecting to get hit upside the head but to my surprise they were still decently priced. First time dealing with StockX so I hope it is a nice experience!

Back
Top Bottom