ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
queued up on kith, splash/cart jacked on ADC, what year is this? I thought UB hype was dead?

just hit on the renarts raffle, I'm done, good luck to everyone looking to cook

Yeah trying to order another pair but it keeps emptying the cart after payment like bait.

If you have apple pay, try it thats how i got an order in

Yeah I think that's more of a glitch on ADC then it actually being sold out but I obviously could be wrong

Yeah I can't check out, the code def works

Fuuu- I mean at least I have one but grabbing one for 30 bucks off would be great!

Last edited:
At least I don't have 15 pending Paypal charges for these things like what usually happens when their site falls apart at checkout.

Btw, what happened to the "You have 15 minutes to check out" cart save they used to use? That didn't last long...

Man what poop show. Felt better coming in here and seeing it wasn't just me.

I was also trying to use a gift card to pay and thought thay was the issue. Put in my real CC and figured I'd just call them up to switch it to the gift card and it still didn't go through.

Were these released in store?

Man what poop show. Felt better coming in here and seeing it wasn't just me.

I was also trying to use a gift card to pay and thought thay was the issue. Put in my real CC and figured I'd just call them up to switch it to the gift card and it still didn't go through.

Were these released in store?

Wondering that myself. Gonna head down to Melrose today and find out. Otherwise it's off to Kith. Need to see the materials in person.

Back
Top Bottom