ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tempted to get these huangs but im gonna wait for the black and purple CBCs. When are they dropping?

Fricking ADC played me. Carted twice and hit submit order twice. Both times it went straight to an empty cart. Double L.
At least it was only twice lol. 4 times on mobile and 4 times on work computer. W hatevs.

I guess paying resell for Bapes is my consultation prize.

At least it was only twice lol. 4 times on mobile and 4 times on work computer. W hatevs.

I guess paying resell for Bapes is my consultation prize.

8 times is sad lol.

I think I might have gotten to #8 if I kept on trying. I just quit after #2 and said F it.

22D7F740-9BF8-4569-86C4-0DB1F3BA10E9.jpeg

Holy crap there is a panda. All of this plus a premium box, worth it!!

So I got a pair from Creme321 as well as BaitMe. Got the ones from Bait since it was no tax and no ship. Creme wouldn't let me cancel... blah! So if anyone didn't get a pair and needs (size 10) Lemme know!

quick sizing question on the OG restocks. i'm a size 9 in the liberty 2.0s and they fit perfect, should i go with size 9 in the OG as well and worst case take out insole if its too tight? or try for 9.5?

Bapes are just camo on some ultraboost

Take away the name and they would be sitting like other ultraboost
Not convinced.

Green UB's always tend to sell well. It's a collab (regardless of with who), it has black boost, and I'm fairly certain this is the first camo UB?

That's a recipe for success, imo.

Back
Top Bottom