ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you all think of these gold? Not my pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190225-121826_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190225-121826_Instagram.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20190225-121812_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190225-121812_Instagram.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20190225-121834_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190225-121834_Instagram.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 45
Great CW. Could you post your thoughts on comfort, fit, etc? Haven’t tried these on yet myself, and read mixed reviews
I went TTS (in both this pair and the original cw), I’d say comfort (in regards to cushioning) is along the lines of stuff like the Eqt 91/18, Iniki, etc.

how long did it take for your order to process and get to you. i ordered a pair from them but its still unfulfilled.
may wanna reach out to them. They shipped out about 2hrs after I placed the order, when they dropped them last Thurs.

What is the code? Is it still working? And how’s it fit? If you already try on. Thanks.

code: WELCOME15

nonheinous nonheinous are the uppers as flimsy as the iniki?
At the toe box, yes. It’s just suede and mesh with no internal reinforcement (no toe cap). But not as flimsy where the mesh joins the ripstop at the midfoot (and towards rear). The materials become a bit more sturdy, as well as more reinforcement/padding at the heel.

Imo the 91/18 are more comfortable than the Nite Joggers. The Nite Joggers are more sturdy than the Iniki but one thing I dislike is that the tongue always (for me at least) tend to move all over the place by itself gradually. Comfort wise I would put it at the Iniki level. The fit on them are TTS but many people will think it’s .5 down because it fits wide around the toebox but if you keep wearing them you’ll get used to it.

Nite Joggers fit wide and feel bottom heavy.

I'd put them about even with Inikis but not as comfy as the Tresc Runs

I went TTS (in both this pair and the original cw), I’d say comfort (in regards to cushioning) is along the lines of stuff like the Eqt 91/18, Iniki, etc.

may wanna reach out to them. They shipped out about 2hrs after I placed the order, when they dropped them last Thurs.

code: WELCOME15

Thanks for the assist on that code. I've been eyeing the Nite Joggers for some time but I couldn't get myself to pay retail.

Anyone knows of an Adidas discount code for the Nite Joggers that release today? I have my college discount code but I want more than 10%.

Just saw that, dang that sucks. I like the Nite Joggers but I don’t feel like it’s a $130-140 shoe I was hoping to get it under retail like the OG release ima have to pass.
Go back a few pages ... Notre has the Nite Joggers and there's a 15% discount code for them. I grabbed them for $110.

Back
Top Bottom