ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The lace covers are honestly one of my favorite parts of the shoe. They “bulk”up the shoe in away kinda just makes pants fall
Of them just right.

Undftd drops usually happen around 5 AM PST/ 8 AM EST so prob at that time. Don't think these will selll out quick since hyped is dead for boost and the white pair is still in stock but then again you never know

Edit: post on their IG shoes 12am EST so that should be 9pm for us on the west coast lol so basically dropping in a couple hours

Last edited:
upload_2019-6-27_20-14-23.png

Some employee is trying to unload the TB's for $500, but no one's biting.

Came out to $230 ish, but feels like a fortune because I haven't bought new shoes in so long.
I better not get cancelled. :lol:

I am not the biggest fan of the letters being dark grey in regular light, I prefer the more traditional 3M silver. But it is not that big of a turnoff for me to pass.

Yeah, definitely would have been happy with no text. Honestly, the text is always the worst part of these UNDFTED collabs.

EDIT: Seeing size 4 and 14 with sold out next to them confirms there was no 12.5

Might regret jumping on this quick since they're sitting. Possible chance of getting for under retail.

Yeah, can't lie...surprised to see they are sitting.

This just lets me know that I'm for sure waiting for the discount on the triple black 19's...at least in my size. If I don't get one for my girl ASAP she may kill me.

I feel like because yeezy's are so much easier to purchase now than ever before, it kind of defeats the point of buying Ultraboosts.

I feel like because yeezy's are so much easier to purchase now than ever before, it kind of defeats the point of buying Ultraboosts.
Different strokes for different folks. I wouldn't touch a Yeezy with a ten foot pole.

The more desirable Ultra Boost 1.0's are still going for a pretty penny. The gimmicky stuff like the BAIT EQT and Parleys have taken a nose dive.

Back
Top Bottom