ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 2.42.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 2.43.06 PM.png

Yes. Sold out quick.

Edit: Online only had 30% off for ADC.
yeah ADC and thanks to the twitter accounts, they flew quick especially when it ADC raised the disco to 40% off the site
honestly didn't care about copping much so wasn't sure what was being excluded/included in the promo

Missed it myself, because every time I used a code, I got the stiff arm 🤷🏻‍♂️

The one time it actually deducted, it wouldn’t process the payment and I tried tons of times

That post is all over the place. Advertised as 3M, but pictures are Wool Blacks, but then the soles are Continental when the OG Wool Blacks aren't.

We never got the Core Black 1.0 Retro in the states lol

I couldnt pick up the triple whites😔 on the release date so I go with the core black😂.
After the RD some other stores start in selling the triple whites😭. Anyway... I have the cream fine with that. 😏

Adidas use the same product code as the og releases unlike nike. Nike always use a new code for retros. For adidas, they consider the re-release is a restock instead of a retro.

It's like they skimped on the 3M.

Getting the same raw materials isn't easy, if you look at the Show Me the Money UItraboosts, those were also subdued under normal lighting but reflected plenty.

It's like they skimped on the 3M.

Getting the same raw materials isn't easy, if you look at the Show Me the Money UItraboosts, those were also subdued under normal lighting but reflected plenty.

Yeah, am I tripping or is the 3M on the OG 3M more defined and tightly packed? Can somebody with the OG pair confirm? The pair that david choi david choi posted does look like the 3M is more spaced out (less?) and not as defined.
Either way, I'm in for a pair :nthat:

Yeah, am I tripping or is the 3M on the OG 3M more defined and tightly packed? Can somebody with the OG pair confirm? The pair that david choi david choi posted does look like the 3M is more spaced out (less?) and not as defined.
Either way, I'm in for a pair :nthat:

Thats right. Theres always slightly changes here n there we all understood that. Anyway, as long the og techs are there n materials not too far from the og. So far, adidas is fine doing the UBs.

I used to have a pair of 3Ms and they look nothing like that, the first 3Ms had a 1.0 pattern that was more transparent like you could tell it was reflective, the material highlighted the 1.0 arrow knit pattern

I think they used substantially more 3M threading in the original. It reflected ambient light, thats why I think all pictures of it look wildly reflective.

I also think those ebay pictures suck.

2015 (Kith picture) reflective:
ultra-boost-reflective-available-1.jpg

stockx picture with studio lighting:
37801_08.jpg.jpeg

eBay picture, does not reflect ambient light:
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

For reference, SMTM:

Show-Me-the-Money-x-adidas-Ultra-BOOST-Black-FW8233-1.jpg

6557419_f83aae2e-6526-49b0-9dc2-4bf7a7937e29_1108_1108.jpg

I used to have a pair of 3Ms and they look nothing like that, the first 3Ms had a 1.0 pattern that was more transparent like you could tell it was reflective, the material highlighted the 1.0 arrow knit pattern
I think they used substantially more 3M threading in the original. It reflected ambient light, thats why I think all pictures of it look wildly reflective.

I also think those ebay pictures suck.

2015 (Kith picture) reflective:
ultra-boost-reflective-available-1.jpg

stockx picture with studio lighting:
37801_08.jpg.jpeg

eBay picture, does not reflect ambient light:
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

For reference, SMTM:

Show-Me-the-Money-x-adidas-Ultra-BOOST-Black-FW8233-1.jpg

6557419_f83aae2e-6526-49b0-9dc2-4bf7a7937e29_1108_1108.jpg

yeah i had the original 3M 1.0 too and the knit was most definitely different from all that were seeing and even when taken with flash to show the reflective on it

for now i’ll just roll with those ebay photos used not being the best

Wow, I actually like that a lot more than the OG 3Ms. A lot cleaner/subtle with the 3M part as an added bonus 🔥

Yeah the photos of the eBay link got nothing to do with og 3M. Hope this is not the case and they look like the og release.

If those ebay pair is the 3M, I pass. What makes the OG 3M outstanding is the B/W knit contrast, kinda like the OG SNS Tee Time.

Yeah I wear boost everyday to walk my dog. Best walking shoe out. Don’t come at me with ASICS. But still, Adidas is so cringe as a company.

I agree with this completely, UBs, 700s, and EQT 93-17 (boost EQTs) are my go to walking shoes. The only Nikes I wear to consistently work out in are Foams since they’re extremely comfortable and provide unparalleled stability due to the upper and structure (also they’re great for cold/bad weather).

Back
Top Bottom