ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry for posting that ebay link guys haha looks like we will get that 3M 1.0 retro and hopefully the disco will work right off the gate next week

they started early access for those nasa 5.0 today so think the 3M should see the same in a couple days

Can't speak for Nike -- haven't worn them in years. But they had plenty of great runners then, and they're certainly putting out some wild stuff out there as far as running shoes. As for adidas, I'm quite happy with the Boston series of running shoes.
It is the lack of wide shoes for running and exercise they do, go on adi EU or Nike EU and you get one model vs brooks or ASICS or even new balance. Brooks ghost have become my go to for lifting or running, solid shoes

Let's hope this is the accurate picture of 3M that we'll be getting, unlike the olive.
Ultra_Boost_Shoes_Black_AQ5561_01_standard.jpg

Adidas playing games with Burg, Olive, and Wool stock? There was FSR of the Burgs and Olives the last time I checked a few days ago.

3-4 years ago it would have been impossible to think id get olives, 3ms & burg 1.0 for under retail

a nter ooped me my 3ms for retail you know who you are, my first pair of UBs & I beat them into the ground & began my boost addiction:lol:

has to be my fav 1.0

Can’t say I’m excited. Think that’s all she wrote for Boost for me. Only want some new CBs.

Adidas playing games with Burg, Olive, and Wool stock? There was FSR of the Burgs and Olives the last time I checked a few days ago.

I'm seeing burgs and olives in all sizes on my end. wool greys pretty much sold out when they allowed 40% off the other day

I like the idea of the Artemis NASA collab, but the actual shoes are so uninspired. Grey, Blue, and Black UBs are all meh.

do you guys think the 3ms sell out? I know the Burgundys and Olives were priced higher in the peak boost days of 2016 and 2017, and they are still sitting. At the same time if my memory serves, the OGs did sell out and those never re sold as high as Burgundys or Olives.

do you guys think the 3ms sell out? I know the Burgundys and Olives were priced higher in the peak boost days of 2016 and 2017, and they are still sitting. At the same time if my memory serves, the OGs did sell out and those never re sold as high as Burgundys or Olives.

Hope not, the 3AM release bs is annoying

Back
Top Bottom