ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if these will drop in store. Much rather get a pair in hand on release date. And a better chance of getting it for under retail with their in-store deals.
I'd say chances are high these will be in store given how all the other retros were also in store.

I'd be rather shocked to see a shoe that just released qualify for a discount, especially after black Friday specials.

Would be dope though.

1607540812494.jpeg

These are too nice.

adc shipping has been pretty on point for me,
I'd say chances are high these will be in store given how all the other retros were also in store.

I'd be rather shocked to see a shoe that just released qualify for a discount, especially after black Friday specials.

Would be dope though.

creams and ogs could both be had on sale in store on day of release so it’s possible.

adc shipping has been pretty on point for me,

creams and ogs could both be had on sale in store on day of release so it’s possible.
Yes, I do remember. Def went and grabbed a pair of the o.g.'s. Already had the creams cuz they were out for a little bit prior.

I thought that was during black friday, but thinking back closer, it was actually closer to 12/7...i only went down there cuz it was a bday present for me.

Like I said, would be dope.

Do these newer 1.0s fit like the OG's? Still have to .5 up or can you go TTS?

Looked through the thread and there's talk that the opening on the forefoot is tight af on some pairs, not sure don't want them to be tight if I go TTS

Do these newer 1.0s fit like the OG's? Still have to .5 up or can you go TTS?

Looked through the thread and there's talk that the opening on the forefoot is tight af on some pairs, not sure don't want them to be tight if I go TTS

Regarding the tight openings, I think it was mentioned that the opening is still tight even if you size up. So you'll just end up with a shoe longer in length if you sized up.

hey guys sorry, sure this has been asked but how does sizing for 4D compare to regular 1.0 UB? Reddit mentioned they run big and i find that hard to believe.

Folks seem to be ignoring the new stuff coming out of both companies on top of all the retros.
just too much coming out atm, both adi and nike seem to be just doing a shotgun approach and hoping sth sticks and when it does rinse and repeat as jpac says

Have you called out Nike for doing the same thing for years?

Yes, we all have Im sure. But the difference is, Nike has an unlimited Supply of classics so they can keep pumping a variety of styles in a much broader rotation. Adidas literally only has Boost, and the only one worth buying are 1.0s (and Ultra 4Ds, which are modified 1.0s). 😂

Do you guys think the SNS 4Ds will have much resell?
I really hope they don't, I want to get them for me and my gf (mainly gf :lol: )

Maybe at the beginning then will probably go down as the months go by. Resell in general has been down tho.

I wonder if folks know theres a green tint to them and not pure white like some heavily edited promo photos out there.

Just got hit with the W email for the Green Teatime! Haven't wanted an Ultra Boost in a minute, but these seem a bit slept on.

Maybe at the beginning then will probably go down as the months go by. Resell in general has been down tho.

I wonder if folks know theres a green tint to them and not pure white like some heavily edited promo photos out there.
Really hope so. Resell is quite high right now and I got an L. Deffo can't afford to drop 800-1000€ for 2 pairs rn :lol:

Back
Top Bottom