ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m talking about the white/black UB coming out on Thursday not the 4d version of the tea time. Unless that white/blk version released somewhere I’m unaware of
Oh, thought you were referencing the tea times that just came out. Ah, now I know which ones you're talking about. I actually really like those white/black UB's but don't like em enough at 180. Hopefully with some disco codes in the near future

Burgs came in, I def don’t need 2 of the same color shoes ... hmmm might sell Ivy Parks and put money towards the social status 4Ds

thoughts or questions?

Attachments

• 63EF3844-369B-4288-9864-D4AA347AEA46.jpeg
    63EF3844-369B-4288-9864-D4AA347AEA46.jpeg
    401 KB · Views: 363
Had to go see with my own eyes.

The only damn reason why I hoped on the green so quick is cuz I knew my size wouldnt stick around.

Not only did that ***** stick around, its sitting in OUTLETS.
20201214_150810.jpg

Had 4 size 12.5's smh. Just the universe telling me to show more patience. Wow I want my hundo back lol

The only damn reason why I hoped on the green so quick is cuz I knew my size wouldnt stick around.

20201214_150810.jpg

Had 4 size 12.5's smh. Just the universe telling me to show more patience. Wow I want my hundo back lol

What area are you in? I checked at the Round Rock Outlets in Texas and nothing unfortunately

Burgs came in, I def don’t need 2 of the same color shoes ... hmmm might sell Ivy Parks and put money towards the social status 4Ds

thoughts or questions?
I agree, it's just something on the orange sole that catches my attn lol.

I own both and I will keep them. Burgs will be a daily pair.
Ivy Parks will be worn less, but I love the midsole and bright outsole.

20201214_150810.jpg

Full circle. I remember when a dude cleared out a euro outlet then sold it to us Yanks.

Just went to adidas at irvine spectrum. 3M pairs on the shelf same as pics shown in this thread with the darker contrast knit and not OG. Sign said 30% off everything in store also FYI.

I wonder what stockx is going to do. They both have the same code and are sold under the same umbrella.

These are really fire in my opinion. I do however think that labeling them as AQ5561 and showing the OG 3M pictures when purchasing is super misleading. I feel like reception of this pair would be very good if it was marketed as its own shoe.

thoughts or questions?
you have to keep both.
You can never go wrong with a white sole on a colored shoe, and the Ivys have an awesome color combo with that Orange Sole and completely monotone upper. Aside from that Pull tab with the white hits, IP is a perfect shoe.

Back
Top Bottom