ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was me. So, to be clear my overall point was this thread is mad negative and full of complaints. The last 10 pages here did nothing to disprove this with 3Clown running wild.

I then used you guys complaining about adidas not discounting shoes that hadnt been out for 6 weeks as an example to how this thread was currently being negative. By discounting, I did mean marking the shoe itself down. The complaint was not about letting discount codes apply to the shoes as ADC did allow some, but not all discount codes to work on those shoes.

U the clown... sitting there crying, defending a brand that don’t give a **** about you lol.

They've only given me grief in store (in the past) when I used paypal to buy the item online (they ultimately turned me away and said to generate the return on ADC). If you used cc, it wasn't an issue to return an online order at a b&m store.

Damn, paid with PayPal. Was hoping to return in-store.

From my experience if you paid PayPal they processed my return in-store but gave me a gift card instead of credit back to PayPal

Welp.... Got the 3m's in thinking I would get the diamond in the rough and......

😭😢😂😂

Attachments

• 01A3C95D-E75B-4C5F-9410-A061D856ACB9.jpeg
    01A3C95D-E75B-4C5F-9410-A061D856ACB9.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 120
  • AAEDF4EB-299D-420D-9299-3A115D126075.png
    AAEDF4EB-299D-420D-9299-3A115D126075.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 156
These wouldn't be that bad if I didn't know how it was supposed to look like. But because the OG 3M exists and I like how that pair looks, I just can't rock with these faulty pairs.

i was thinking this too. if OG 3M didn’t exist and they decided to do a release of these, then they really aren’t all that bad.

but since OG 3M exist and looks way better, these “retros” ain’t it

My 2 pairs came in a huge box and they were both loose from their boxes. Just a big dumb box of fumbling.

friend said I should keep a pair and return core black 1.0’s in the box.
“Same is same”

Back
Top Bottom