adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

anyone else's FNL order still in "Processing - your order will ship soon" status?

Ordered my pair on 6/21. Only the socks I bought for $2 (to get over $100 to use promo code) have a shipping confirmation so far. Weary that the shoes will get cancelled due to overselling inventory. SMH

anyone else's FNL order still in "Processing - your order will ship soon" status?

Ordered my pair on 6/21. Only the socks I bought for $2 (to get over $100 to use promo code) have a shipping confirmation so far. Weary that the shoes will get cancelled due to overselling inventory. SMH

I got the shipping confirmation email yesterday, but I did call yesterday and rep said the original store that had them were OOS and that my order was being fulfilled by another store. I suggest calling CS.

I order Monday from ADC and they still haven't shipped

That's bush, I'm sending them back anyway because I copped in store but still

Finishline is the slowest shipping.. my 2 pairs are scheduled for the 29th

I order Monday from ADC and they still haven't shipped

That's bush, I'm sending them back anyway because I copped in store but still
Same. If you chose the free shipping 4-7 days then they usually take a while for them to ship it out. I ordered mine on release day on adc website Wednesday and they shipped them out on Tuesday...They are finally out for delivery now, so I am pretty stoked to get them. They usually fulfill the express shipping orders first.

Last edited:
Started the same 3M round lace swap but I am not a fan. The pattern is darker and its a little too much for me

Go same size as UB
Sheeeeit I went .5 down from UB, hopefully they fit.

Sidetone, I feel like newer UBs are roomier, I'm a 9.5, have OG purps and Creams in 10, and feel like I could've done a 9.5 in Creams

PS: Copped the black/purples on eBay with discount code CSUMMERFUN2016, got them for under $83 shipped for anyone looking 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
TTS as in .5 down from UB right size right? About to jump on these

Am 11 in UB , I tried on both 10.5 and 11 in alphabounce and the only difference was length so I stayed tts... And still have lil room

Last edited:
Just got a cancelled order email from FNL anyone else get this? Agent said they can't figure out why only they can't do anything further to assist...smh. Anyone have a link to a sz 10 for retail. Thanks.

Sheeeeit I went .5 down from UB, hopefully they fit.

Sidetone, I feel like newer UBs are roomier, I'm a 9.5, have OG purps and Creams in 10, and feel like I could've done a 9.5 in Creams

PS: Copped the black/purples on eBay with discount code CSUMMERFUN2016, got them for under $83 shipped for anyone looking 8)  
Do you know any other ebay coupons for $50 and under?

My personal experience with these bad boys in terms of fitting:

Get the same size as your ultraboost (I wear size 12) if your foot is wide/wider.

You'll notice, however, that the alphabounce will be longer in the toe area in comparison to the UB.

If you get .5 size down, the length will be just right but it'll be much tighter around your foot. I know some of you like that feel.

I haven't ran/trained in these yet but doing that I would stay true to size to avoid discomfort.

FTL just canceled my Aramis order. I got through online and placed the order two minutes after release.

My Macy's Aramis order has been shipped and on its way though. 
pimp.gif

Got mine in, went TTS 11. A little long compared to my UBs, but half a size down would probably be too tight (narrow feet btw).

I'm curious if half size difference even makes a difference with width on these..I'd rather sacrifice width if I can get the right length and hope they stretch over time..I guess I'll find out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom