Adidas Kobe Crazy 1 & KBll

Didn't the 1's just retro a few years ago and collect dust?

about seven years ago and yes all pairs could be had for 30 to 50 bucks. however at this day and time they would probably be eaten up in no time if they released the white/black, black, and sunshine kobes. release them right though no half assed effort

about seven years ago and yes all pairs could be had for 30 to 50 bucks. however at this day and time they would probably be eaten up in no time if they released the white/black, black, and sunshine kobes. release them right though no half assed effort

no eqt top ten 2010!! come on people!!!! but half assed efforts is what they do all the time.. im honestly surprised the top ten 2000 was released in its original for. but the kobe's, kb8, real deal and now the elevations arent released in original form, and it hurt adidas big time in sales.

Last edited:
whoever said to retro the kobe two should be SHOT

its mind boggling to me how adidas didnt retro the colorway that sold the best out of the kobe one. the white and black the kobe.

now THAT needs to be retroed. people would go ham on that shoe. but they have to retro it right with the black and white half and half laces.

they didnt retro the silver colorway right which irked me

i got the black colorway for 50

to me the retro fit a little bigger which imo was good. my og white and black were super snug

also the insole of the retro was much better. the og had a weird slimy feeling to it that did not compliment adi prene well

Even with the current state of the culture they'll still sit. So it doesn't matter whether they retro the 1, the 2, KB8s or anything else for that matter. If its not limited somewhat, nobody is copping except us diehards. Which is fine by me.

highly doubt any Adidas these days will get eaten.
Everyone wanted tmacs back, they did.. and sat and still sitting.

And tmac adidas > kobes

Back
Top Bottom