adidas mad handle 2001

Always thought this was tmac shoe, kind of like the Air Flight ones are penny's before the penny 1 was made

i still have my pair in that colorway. its somewhere but i beat the tread to death

there was two similar colorways that reminded me of the foamposite 1. both tmac wore in games. the one shown above and an all blue with black

man, i loved these. but, just like the kobe and some of their other stuff from the same period these were crease monsters due to the material

Had the all-black - I concur the material made them crease beasts.

Last edited:
man, i loved these. but, just like the kobe and some of their other stuff from the same period these were crease monsters due to the material

whats horrible about this is it seems like nike uses a bit of this stuff in their leather now... not as bad as the kobe and mad handles but you can tell its blended in. two shoes that come to mind. the recent fire red black tongue v and white red flight 89 retro

I slept on these. I ended up getting the Amazing Handles instead. Would like to see these retro in a plethora of color ways like the 1s.

Back
Top Bottom