Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

oh, hello.

by the way I wear size 13 n these are 12... yes, I would prefer 13 but these are manageable - so they're pretty much true to size. and I never size down. ever. if I cant find a trade for 13 or buy a 13 then I'm keeping these....
No clue how you can pull off a size down...I tried 13's and my toes were just mashed in the toebox and pressure on the outside of the pinky toe was tight.

I don't know I guess it was just meant to be since I couldn't get the 13.I went out there an hour n a half before the store opend just to make sure that I got a 13 meanwhile they only got up to 12. I mean like I said I would definitely prefer the 13 but I don't keep them laced theyre really loose and if I can't find it I will wear these. I was just reporting back because I wanted to try to help some people out with getting an idea about sizing. in my opinion I would say they run true to size - half size big. I even went to the Adidas store to see if I can get a 13... he said he sold it at 8 o'clock in the morning. but HE even told me that they ran big n I might be cool with a 12. idk everyone is different. of course if you have the opportunity to try them on you should. :smile:

Last edited:
It's all good fam, I'm just a salty bigfooter right now
roll.gif

Smh if I didn't have to be at work, I wouldn't have missed out and been lurking on here. Wanted to double up but oh well, my pair from citysole should be in my hands by Monday

How is SP about cancelling orders. First time ordering from them and that seemed almost too easy.

MrForce1" url="/t/67660/adidas-mutombo-retro-first-look/330#post_18593421 said:
How is SP about cancelling orders. First time ordering from them and that seemed almost too easy.

From what i read from the shaqnosis thread, SP did handle that release badly

Last edited:
I just picked up mines from work, they fit fine. I buy everything in Size 10.5 because I am a Size 10 and like to have some room and these did not disappoint and I have been told my foot is somewhat wide.

Damn can't believe I couldn't get a size 12 pair -______-
Pickyourshoes still hasn't released, so you still might have a chance

Baitme.com was also supposed to release them, but their website sucks and has been down since the morning and still isn't up even though they said they would be back up by 8PST

Last edited:
Sizes disappearing from Shoe Palace. I ordered another 11.5 from there earlier. Hopefully I can get through for the double up.

Pickyourshoes still hasn't released, so you still might have a chance

Baitme.com was also supposed to release them, but their website sucks and has been down since the morning and still isn't up even though they said they would be back up by 8PST
thanks for the heads up I have a little chance at least !

These fit TTS, I just tried my pair on and I'm a guy who half sizes up on many shoes..

I SCOOPED THESE BAD BABIES UP ALONG WITH THE FEAR PACK 4's AT GREENSPOINT MALL OUT HERE IN H-TOWN... THEY CAME OUT TO BE $86.60 TOTAL AFTER USING THE $25 VIP B-DAY COUPON. QUALITY,MATERIALS, AND ACCURACY TO THE OG MODEL IS ON POINT LIKE A LASER BEAM! I'M GLAD THAT THE FEAR PACK TOOK ALOT OF CATS ATTENTION AWAY FROM THESE, 'CAUSE THESE HAVE BEEN ON MY RADAR ALL YEAR :nthat: . JORDAN BRAND REALLY NEEDS TO TAKE NOTES FROM ADIDAS ON HOW TO PROPERLY EXECUTE A RETRO,WORD UP... ANYWAYS, I'M HAPPY TO BE ONE OF THE RARE FEW THAT APPRECIATE AND OWN THIS SHOE. #CLASSICS :smokin . HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
Quality cut and comfort is on point this what a retro looks like when done right and the heritage behind the show is respected

I SCOOPED THESE BAD BABIES UP ALONG WITH THE FEAR PACK 4's AT GREENSPOINT MALL OUT HERE IN H-TOWN... THEY CAME OUT TO BE $86.60 TOTAL AFTER USING THE $25 VIP B-DAY COUPON. QUALITY,MATERIALS, AND ACCURACY TO THE OG MODEL IS ON POINT LIKE A LASER BEAM! I'M GLAD THAT THE FEAR PACK TOOK ALOT OF CATS ATTENTION AWAY FROM THESE, 'CAUSE THESE HAVE BEEN ON MY RADAR ALL YEAR :nthat: . JORDAN BRAND REALLY NEEDS TO TAKE NOTES FROM ADIDAS ON HOW TO PROPERLY EXECUTE A RETRO,WORD UP... ANYWAYS, I'M HAPPY TO BE ONE OF THE RARE FEW THAT APPRECIATE AND OWN THIS SHOE. #CLASSICS :smokin . HOLLA...

CED B.

Know if they had any more?

CED B.

You got these at a hoh? Didn't think they were getting them anywhere besides specialty shops. Nice pick up though! Did they have any gear like the shirts?

TO BE HONEST FAM, I'M NOT SURE... I WAS THE FIRST CUSTOMER THERE FOR THE MUTOMBO'S THIS MORNING, SO I'M NOT SURE HOW THEY SOLD AFTER I LEFT. BUT I WILL SAY THAT EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE WERE AFTER THE FEAR PACK, SO THERE DIDN'T SEEM TO BE ALOT OF HYPE ON 'EM, AT LEAST THIS MORNING. BUT THE MANAGER DID TELL ME THAT THEY WERE PRETTY LIMITED. I'D SUGGEST U GIVE THEM A CALL TOMORROW. I GOT 'EM FROM FOOTACTION IN GREENSPOINT. AND TO ANSWER sneakesnake12, YEAH THEY HAD AN APPAREL LINE FOR THEM, INCLUDING A FEW TANK TOPS, A HOUSE OF MUTOMBO T SHIRT, AND A FEW SOCKS AS WELL. HOPES THIS HELPS, FELLAS. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom