Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

Good luck to those of you that ordered from Shoe Palace. Quite a few people had issues getting their Shaqs from them.

:lol: if you ordered from shoe palace

im pretty sure it wont be like last time though

i didnt know they had a track record for messing up..... this is my 1st time ordering from them... i will start a search for a back up plan now...

Last edited:
Man Adidas did a great job on these!

No email from shoepalace, maybe i shoulda just paid the $126 at kith, could of had them by tomorrow 
frown.gif

Just got off the phone with shoe palace and they went through my info and said everything is good and they'll be shipping out this afternoon. I'll still be keeping an eye on them though.

Shoe Palace order went through..It was too easy,I didn't think it would go through.

I know im beating a dead horse here with this question, but for those of you who have your pair, these fit true to size?

Got these in today.. The quality on these things are top notch! I have normal feet, so these fit true to size, but I can tell these will not be good for people with wide feet..

These fit well length wise, but a little bit narrow for me. Then again I have slightly wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom