Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

yea i just did..they said they can't do anything yet and to wait until the 7th day which is friday

How did they get the ball? Detroit Sneaker Bistro posted Wish was selling them as a part of the pack. But when I called Wish they said it was just a prop. Probably some shadiness on their end, nothing new from Wish if so.
The girl in the picture is a B-list celebrity (was one of the girls in the movie Spring Breakers), so she probably got the ball for free. Funny thing is she probably has no idea who a Mutombo is. I just thought it was so random for her to be seen with that ball

So I received shipping confirmation from YCMC but the money is back in my account. Anyone else seeing this? I mean im all for a free pair of kicks... maybe they just didnt turn in their slips to the bank yet....
Lmao.. Wow, free shoes!!

How about some on feet pictures guys? I really wanna know if these are rockable or just for the collection...

That shoe biz shipped my shoes the same day after the phone order, smoothest transaction ever....only downfall is its coming from Cali & I'm in Philly [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Got mine today as I was walking out the door headed to work...

But at first glance and touch quality is superb!!! Can't beat it for $105 retail

On feet I came across.

Shiekh shoes at hilltop has a 10.5 and 11 if your looking in the bay area. Missed out at shoebiz

ShoeBiz all sold out now? Mine shipped out on Tuesday, I had heard they still had some the day after or so. I guess they're gone now though.

Back
Top Bottom