ADIDAS NEW TS TEAM SIGNATURE !

hello everyone here the new ts team signature " creator " wearing by tmac in team practice

U2030P6T12D3607885F44DT20080419055840.jpg

here formotion :
pimp.gif

Img256390798.jpg

And here....ENJOY ! so so fresh ...
pimp.gif

GILBERT ARENAS : TS CREATOR GIL LOW

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

FORMOTION SYSTEM :

12.jpg

KEVIN GARNETT : KG COMMANDER Really love how they put the 3 stripes

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

SELECT SYSTEM : just like GIL2, TS promodel.

6.jpg

They are very clean , hot and perform very well
pimp.gif

Ok.

Maybe we're getting somewhere.

The stripes have shifted. Albeit slightly.

I'll be anticipating close-up pics.

I've been feelin the TS designs so far...but as noted in the Sneaker Reviews forum...they gotta pick up the performance.

man i was just gonna come on here to ask what tmac is wearing tonight cuz i like them alot and you answered my question before i asked it.

They alright..
e3ff1cf590b32e0273942dacb2ca2f98-getty-80358533bb017_jazz_rockets.jpg

Here's some "alleged" t-mac 7s i found in Google Image Search
Mac_65.jpg

Mac_66.jpg

When you look at them from afar they kind of remind me of the KG Bounce...
shoes_iaec1020713.jpg

tongue.gif

If the collar got a re-design I'd like them...A LOT.

The perf pattern is kinda cool and I like the heel design and the stripes working into the outrigger.

Not bad.

BUT. The eyelets are garbage and the toe area doesn't flow at all with heel. It's a very confused and unpolished shoe that *almost* can pull itoff...but not quite.

Oh man those Gil Lows suck sooooo much that toe box just makes the shoe look clunky,

Probably the best out of those bunch are Chauncey's PE Creators 2nd are the KG Commander Fades but those Gils....

Oh man Gil better come up with that another shoe again for himself 'cause for me those suck mucho.

P.S. I'm just hatin' because of that effing Toe box so out of place IMO

I was sitting there thinking about what kicks Garnett was wearing, thanks for the upclose pictures.

im like the creators. i like the design of the commander, but it seems like one of those shoes that looks so big on your foot it appears to be swallowing yourleg.

Yes B1lly...They have finally done something with those stripes ha....
laugh.gif

Some parts of the shoes look real nice, and cool design aspects, but then other parts just don't flow, and just don't look like the fit...Like thelines were just thrown in there...

Back
Top Bottom