ADIDAS NEW TS TEAM SIGNATURE !

I knew they weren't gonna let Gil get away without standout stripes on his shoe for too long!
laugh.gif

Those Gils look nice, but that KG commander with the contrast stitching is just a mess. You've got eyelet circles, the 3 stripes, herringbone, wavy organicprinting and contrast stitched zig zag on the toe all competing with each other. WHAT in God's name?!!! "T Mac 7" looks good on him...but the onein the pic looks kinda terrible with the red showing on the lasered synthetic. Cheapens the shoe IMO.

so what is chauncy billups and tim duncan going to wear? is the brotherhood reduced to 3 now?

slefly - Chauncey is wearing them too, check out the 1st page there's a pic of his colorway. Duncan will be wearing the same shoe that KG and Dwight arewearing, but he hasn't worn them yet because he likes to wear them in practice first.

I'm feeling the Tmacs.

I'm interested to see if they make a mid or high model of the Creators cause those will definetly get copped.

so uhh... are they gonna keep this team signature thing going or are they going back to player signature shoes next year?

i really hope the go back to player signatures. I wanna see a nice KG sig for next year in celts colors!

I've got like 200+ player worn shoes and quite frankly I don't think they are as nice as the others...
In that case...let me know when you wanna do your next house cleaning...
laugh.gif

dre, not real sure, but I think those are some samples for the T-Mac 6 from 2 years ago. I remember I almost bid on a pair on Ebay from China that neverreleased, and the owner said they were the new T-Mac. It looks like it has the old Formotion pods on that left shoe, so it may be the same shoe.

i didnt think chauncy actualy wore the pro model or the lightspeed i always saw him wearing the first chauncy

Back
Top Bottom