Adidas NMD thread

My experience with them is quite f@cked up as well. I may suggest the same pair with 3 different accounts and get 3 different prices. They didn't want my reebok alien stomper high pair as "there is no demand" when they sell like fresh cookies for 1K. They were offering me 400$ for a DS pair of US 10 SNS UB... I think it purely depends on who you talk to when you get in touch with them...
those reebok don't sell for no grand anymore and they mean no market as in they don't have the clientele for it. I know a dude that can sell Sauconys on clearance for $350, doesn't make it a good shoe :lol:

Just stopped by Adidas SF to pick up a wristband. They only had the white XR1 model and a few other mesh releases available. Kinda disappointed tbh

I was able to secure a second pair of white XR1 from the same store that i secured my raffle from. No problems signing up for a bracelet. 

Last edited:
what are the chances I walk in to Champs on Thursday afternoon and walk out with a pair of these?

it's only the mesh that most here aren't a big fan of so hopefully pretty easy?

View media item 2135158

that dude loves to hear himself talk doesn't he, lol

Watched expecting to hear some awesome story about how he copped the red apples on launch day.

...It's him bragging about paying $1100 to someone else who won them, and even that seems like he is lying to make it sound lower than what he really paid.

We live in weird times. Stay sane, people.

Damn, So Oneness is taxing $80 bucks on top of MSRP 
mean.gif
Glad I asked last night lol.

Thats the final nail in the coffin for Oneness from my perspective. 

what are the chances I walk in to Champs on Thursday afternoon and walk out with a pair of these?

it's only the mesh that most here aren't a big fan of so hopefully pretty easy?

i'm going to say very high chances that a retailer slated to get most NMDs Thursday will still have them by this weekend.

My experience with them is quite f@cked up as well. I may suggest the same pair with 3 different accounts and get 3 different prices. They didn't want my reebok alien stomper high pair as "there is no demand" when they sell like fresh cookies for 1K. They were offering me 400$ for a DS pair of US 10 SNS UB... I think it purely depends on who you talk to when you get in touch with them...

It def depends on who you get. I only go in person but even then it varies. Last time I dropped off some nmd's this herb didnt want to take, they sold the same ******* day.

Who Said that????

Flight club took my 3m Grey Wool NMD's with the Quickness and put them up for $250.00
FCNY will not take NMDs before release because they have an adidas account. FCLA will take them, even though they're not supposed to. Depending on who is taking the shoes in, that person may or may not know their own rules and mistakes have been made.

FCNY will not take NMDs before release because they have an adidas account. FCLA will take them, even though they're not supposed to. Depending on who is taking the shoes in, that person may or may not know their own rules and mistakes have been made.
Agree to Disagree 

I'll PM you

for those of y'all who picked up a pair from the confirmed app or knows of someone who did, how strict are they in terms of the pickup timeframe?

for red apples, the pickup time is between 10am-6pm but the store doesn't close until like 8pm. if i arrive at like 7pm you think they'll still let me pick up or no? basically train schedules have me lookin to arrive at 6:30pm the earliest.

for those of y'all who picked up a pair from the confirmed app or knows of someone who did, how strict are they in terms of the pickup timeframe?

for red apples, the pickup time is between 10am-6pm but the store doesn't close until like 8pm. if i arrive at like 7pm you think they'll still let me pick up or no? basically train schedules have me lookin to arrive at 6:30pm the earliest.
i would not take that risk. picked up yeezys last year, said you're only good if you come in between the allotted hours.

not that theres that many pairs available anyways, but I wouldn't risk going that late to pickup with the time close to cutoff. I remember for the PB release, they said 4pm cutoff, the line was like 2 hours deep at 3pm. I was good but I asked the employees what happen if they're in line and they don't get to the front until after 4pm, yall gonna forfeit their pairs?

not that theres that many pairs available anyways, but I wouldn't risk going that late to pickup with the time close to cutoff. I remember for the PB release, they said 4pm cutoff, the line was like 2 hours deep at 3pm. I was good but I asked the employees what happen if they're in line and they don't get to the front until after 4pm, yall gonna forfeit their pairs?

lmao i'd be heated if that happened. thanks for the replies though

those reebok don't sell for no grand anymore and they mean no market as in they don't have the clientele for it. I know a dude that can sell Sauconys on clearance for $350, doesn't make it a good shoe :lol:

What is good is objective now, isn't it? Also not having clientele is quite different from claiming that a product is generally not in demand. As for the price, what I managed to get was exactly 1.150 so yeah. Lastly, my point on commenting was to emphasise on them being inconsistent, don't know why you got hooked up with the reeboks from everything I said.

It def depends on who you get. I only go in person but even then it varies. Last time I dropped off some nmd's this herb didnt want to take, they sold the same ******* day.

Exactly! Whenever they give a low price if you don't go in person, just try asking again with a different account. The same day, I happened to get prices with 400$ difference for the same pair...

Is it just me or all I've been hearing up til this point is that only the triple white XR1s are releasing?

Edit: Talking about the so called 10 XR1s supposedly that drop on August 18th*, but only hearing the triple White Xr1s coming and none of the others at all. 

Last edited:

Wish i saw this before i wasted my time. Ny didnt take the 3m's

I went to Adidas SF on my lunch break and they only have the white XR1 PK releasing... was hopin' to see other colorways. 

Back
Top Bottom