Adidas NMD thread

Round Two does cash outs

I saw a new Consign shop on Melrose the other day too

Forgot the name, but it was kiddee corner from Round 2

Last edited:
View media item 2134782
Alright so i boughts some adidas nmd for 130 at shoe palace.Im a size 9 and 1/2 in nike roshes and in nmds im a 8 and 1/2. When im like stepping down on the shoe, for example walking or standing these little bulges come out And it really iritates me.but when im not applying pressure they look normal.Also if I tighten them up super hard it helps but its not comfortable,what should i do?

View media item 2134784
Alright so i boughts some adidas nmd for 130 at shoe palace.Im a size 9 and 1/2 in nike roshes and in nmds im a 8 and 1/2. When im like stepping down on the shoe, for example walking or standing these little bulges come out And it really iritates me.but when im not applying pressure they look normal.Also if I tighten them up super hard it helps but its not comfortable,what should i do?

you should maybe not be an 8.5

any consignment store or reseller that does cashouts is giving you significantly below market value

Do not pay $220 for the XR1's.

Canadian retail is $170 so for you guys it should be around $140-150.

That's a huge markup for a boutique that should be selling at MSRP.

Are foot sites selling the mesh NMDs on Thursday? Need to grab a few pairs for some family members

The red apple are exactly like the red uncaged. I'm not even mad I didn't hit. Had them in hand and all while the small details to them is cool, they're not a pair that I'm upset at missing out on. Especially knowing what's coming.
WHAT'S COMING SON? DON'T BE AFRAID TO TELL US ... 

you can cop xr1s cheaper on ebay...
bro dont tell me how will i regret this lmao 
roll.gif

I hate when threads I like get flooded by people who come into resale. Just like in the SB thread when diamonds and LMs dropped
Yeah, why waste time helping people who admit they don't care about the shoes, don't want to do their own research, and admit they'll be gone as soon as they get the info that will help them make a buck.  

anyone know what the deal for Roosevelt field is on these XR1s? I asked last week and the manager gave me a long story how they might not be getting them because the last release was too crazy for the mall to security to handle. Called again today, got transferred 3 times for an employee to flat out say they weren't getting them. Seems a little shady like I am being lied too, wouldn't be surprised if they were lying to me. But does anyone know the truth? are they really not getting this release? I posted this last week and a bunch of people jumped at me that I was being lied too.

Last edited:
anyone know what the deal for Roosevelt field is on these XR1s? I asked last week and the manager gave me a long story how they might not be getting them because the last release was too crazy for the mall to security to handle. Called again today, got transferred 3 times for an employee to flat out say they weren't getting them. Seems a little shady like I am being lied too, wouldn't be surprised if they were lying to me. But does anyone know the truth? are they really not getting this release? I posted this last week and a bunch of people jumped at me that I was being lied too.
go to the store and find out

Back
Top Bottom