Adidas NMD thread

I can oop ppl who need the all white reflective, black with red blocks, white with black blocks, or size 12 or 13 xr1 black with blue tab

Lmk what size you need

Last edited:
I'm referring to these
Yup, as of now, not a ton of people were able to cop these. If they become a more wide release, then the resale will drop on those. But for now, the whites were a general release and those are limited. 

Yup, as of now, not a ton of people were able to cop these. If they become a more wide release, then the resale will drop on those. But for now, the whites were a general release and those are limited. 

Even after the blacks get their general release next month they'll still be worth more solely for the colored boost and the fact that so many people hate all white shoes in general since they look bad after like 5-10 wears.

Last edited:
smaller size shoes always look better

Size 12 and up look terrible in all shoes, No pun toward big feet people.

You ever seen a size 14 or 15 Roshe??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:       ON FEET!

It all depends on your proportions. People who are proportional can rock bigger sizes easily. Saying that everyone over a certain size looks awful sounds like the guy who says, "Man, I wouldn't even WANT anything over a 4 inch penis. I heard women HATE it!"

It all depends on your proportions. People who are proportional can rock bigger sizes easily. Saying that everyone over a certain size looks awful sounds like the guy who says, "Man, I wouldn't even WANT anything over a 4 inch penis. I heard women HATE it!"
No it's not the same as saying that at all! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom