Adidas NMD thread

meh could of gotten that 11.5...

after shipping and costums in germany i would end up at 228$.. sigh

i start to hate german costums policy
Yikes. I paid $150.11 shipped to Cali. I love buying out of state since no taxes. Also, copped the PK Glitch Camo Black/Blue/White for $152.00 today.

Copping from Europe to US can be tricky for Americans too. Some Euro retailers mark up price like Afew who sold these XR1 for €149.99 and shipping from Europe is often around €30.00. Although, some shops like END and SNS can be around US retail or even under US retail with cheap or free shipping.

Last edited:
Americans really have it the easiest... Not only will you most likely get the most of everything (quantity/variety) the price point is usually low as well due to the general consistent strength of the US dollar. Customs and duties? Almost never.

Europeans have the strongest currencies but again MSRP is set a bit higher and they get burned on import taxes and customs. Selection can be soso to great (Adidas being German they get plenty of great stuff from them). Demand is also probably the lowest... But it's a minor difference.

But here in my native land... Let me just say Canada gets the worst end of everything. Our dollar is so dismal right now MSRP has been jacked up... And if you try to import anything the exchange rate is panic inducing. Don't even get me started on customs and duties.... But the saddest thing is probably how little stock we get.

So yes as a Canadian I get the worst of both worlds but I'm not complaining or anything because I could be from a place that ranks lowest in GDP and never get any shoes at all. C:

May everyone all over the world keep on collecting sneakers!

If I won both a woulda had to drop wow paper on the powerball and go to ac with like 3 racks and see what's up :lol:

Got the wife and I a pair. Laces are a little stiff but they reflect. Seems like you can located yourself a pair, if you go directly to champs. Just ask if they can locate your size. They'll ship for free. View media item 2139910

Last edited:
Oneness is a US retailer so they should have followed the Aug 18th drop date. They did not and released both the white anf grey pair early and significantly marked up.

can i have a legit check on these?

I'm 99% sure they're real, but would appreciate a second opinion. Thanks!

Oneness is a US retailer so they should have followed the Aug 18th drop date. They did not and released both the white anf grey pair early and significantly marked up.

thanks for the info man
will keep looking for oneness update

Welp, had no ideas those Champs exclusives were even a thing until about 10 mins ago, and of course my only local Champs is sold out of them already. Would've been perfect for UMass games this fall, but resellers gotta feed their families too, I suppose. I'm just gonna give up on ever getting another pair of anything with boost. My OG ClimaChill Rocket Boosts will have to do.

And the earlier comparison to the ZX Fluxes is accurate in regards to the release rollout from Adi (city wxclusives, low #s etc.), but the boost comfort blows the Flux outta the water, so the demand for anything boost will always be higher for people who just want comfort. It's an unfortunate conflagration of hype, comfort, price point (for mesh NMDs, Pure Boosts, etc.) and gatdam Kanye West. The fact I can get a pair of Flyknit Air Max on clearance for $100 but would have to pay $200+ for most $120 retail mesh NMDs is nuts.

man adidas still aint ship out my wools 
laugh.gif
 just give me the cancel email already. i dont mind

smaller size shoes always look better

Size 12 and up look terrible in all shoes, No pun toward big feet people.

You ever seen a size 14 or 15 Roshe??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
      ON FEET!
this is the dumbest thing ive ever read.  Ever heard of proportions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom