Adidas NMD thread

Would be nice to get some real info on the wool and champs release... Two very interesting pairs...  They cost 10 more than meshies but $5 less than circa knit... but both are PK comfy?

The wool upper is comfy like my wool UB's but not fuzzy at all & no vent holes of course.  

The champs have a huge top loop with a gorgeous silver underlay... soft/flexible like PK... Never seen this before.

Thanks to the young lady at Champs that held my 12.  Looking forward to trying some lace swaps on both.  Trying to refrain from doubling up.

Dayum just copped a pair of the black and white glitch camo XR1's from a surprise online drop at a shop near me (unfortunately no US shipping). Really hoping they don't cancel since these aren't even on ADC in adult sizes yet.

Cero has a couple PKs on the site

Sorry, so many nmds, whats consensus on XR1 sizing?
Size 12 UBs fit perfectly
Don't believe there is a consensus and I'm sure someone will disagree with me but, with that in mind, I think they run TTS. I'd say as long as you're not one of those people who sizes up in UBs to go with a 12 for the xr1. I'm a 9.5 in both.

Last edited:
3m White mesh NMD just shipped, had a separate order for the XR1 triple white that is still waiting. Fingers crossed boys.

Thumbs up then. Wouldn't be surprised if Europe got them before NA.

Actually this shop is the first I've seen here in EU that is dropping them along with the other glitch camo which released in some US shops. They're not on ADC so it's pretty confusing.

My 2 most used NMD's. I save the Blue Camo PK for special occasions. Usually not a fan of mesh NMD's because I have to size up to a Size 15, but the black/grey geometric pattern ones are almost as comfortable as my Ultraboosts.

Where the hell did you find a 15?
laugh.gif
Eastbay. FNL carries them sometimes. Never thought I'd wear a 15. I fit a 13 in most non-Nike shoes. I'm only a 15 in mesh NMD's. The Primeknit is a 14.

Last edited:
Oh ok, most stores go up to a 13 that's why. And yea, nike be having dudes size up 2-3 sizes sometimes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom