Adidas NMD thread

laugh.gif

Congrats on grabbing your grails! Fairly certain resellers have a decent understanding of what they're sitting on with these though... Going to give them the benefit of the doubt and venture that, of the 200 made in total, they realize most weren't size 14. How much do you want them to be charging exactly?
Thanks man.  Repped.  

I'm not sure that everyday people (and there were tons of non-sneakerheads that copped these since it was so publicized) know that bigger sizes are more scarce.  To be honest, I wasn't completely certain myself that larger-sized NMDs were more scarce until I received the Adidas stock off of twitter that proved it.  It's all supply and demand though, so it makes sense.  

They gave out wrist bans yesterday in ny   

While I wouldn't be surprised if 29 people were told they were getting Human Race's, I'm skeptical of the "gave out wristbands" part.  I think the only things given out were lots of winks and nudges.

Everything about this restock screams shhhhhhhhhady so far.

While I wouldn't be surprised if 29 people were told they were getting Human Race's, I'm skeptical of the "gave out wristbands" part.  I think the only things given out were lots of winks and nudges.

Everything about this restock screams shhhhhhhhhady so far.
Yeah something tells me you either already know you're getting a pair through your connections, or else you are going to come up empty.

Lmao, END is a mess for releases, even the yeezy 350 in launches was disgusting. The wheel was still spinning 1 hour after opening the link.

Just hoping I can cop the Winter Wool R1 PKs in Sept

Adidas social coming with the inaccurate pics yet again?

Taped seams on the AO tweet...

Regular on ADC...

Last edited:
Man all these pics of the champs exclusives are killing me... might be the first pair I pay resale for

What type of no show socks do you guys wear with these? The only socks I found that actually stay on my heal are stance. Thx in advance.

Anybody who copped these, how does the mesh feel compared to other pairs? Mine feel real stiff...haven't felt any mesh pairs feel like this
I totally agree with you. I tried on the burgundy pair the other day and it was so stiff I had to pass. Might be because I should have gotten a half size bigger but just feeling them compared to others was a lot rougher.

Back
Top Bottom