Adidas NMD thread

welcome to my world ... when i buy for mthe us i usually get 50-60$ ship and then i gotta pay 19% taxes on top XD

----------------

but yea seems to be the most ever easy midnight release cop for any model in EU / germany right now... u can pretty muc hstill get all sizes 20 min in... guess the market is getting overflood.

Last edited:

welcome to my world ... when i buy for mthe us i usually get 50-60$ ship and then i gotta pay 19% taxes on top XD

----------------

but yea seems to be the most ever easy midnight release cop for any model in EU / germany right now... u can pretty muc hstill get all sizes 20 min in... guess the market is getting overflood.
Yeah I feel for you my German brother...

Prices on GOAT seem to have dipped below $200 on these, so maybe they are less hyped for now. Cyan XR1 seems to go for more

And the retail price is $179.00 (after conversion) + shipping for roughly $33.00. Basically resell price or even slightly higher than resell on some sizes. .
Was almost 300 EUR shipped for 2 pairs (~$335 / 2 for just under $170 a pair). Slightly higher than ADC retail + tax. 

Was almost 300 EUR shipped for 2 pairs (~$335 / 2 for just under $170 a pair). Slightly higher than ADC retail + tax. 
Well, I got my glitch ones in the US for $152.00 or so each. $140.00 + taxes and $140.00 + shipping for out of state. for They (glitches) resell at $250-270 though for the moment. Triple white resell is much lower. 

Last edited:
gratz whoever copped and like them :smile: glad i could help

i sat out, not feeling the xr at all and cba with mesh pairs :d

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom