Adidas NMD thread

There are some fire R2 colorways that are gonna have the same people who are bashing the shoes now, feen for a pair.

IMO adidas IS going the roshe route, with different variations and what not. But I find it more funny when people use the price point comparisons, for example when the yeezy 350's came out, people were saying "they're just a $200 roshe". Same thing followed when NMD's released "just a $180 roshe" Meanwhile the materials are completely different

Last edited:

IMO adidas IS going the roshe route, with different variations and what not. But I find it more funny when people use the price point comparisons, for example when the yeezy 350's came out, people were saying "they're just a $200 roshe". Same thing followed when NMD's released "just a $180 roshe" Meanwhile the materials are completely different
They're definitely going the same roshe route in regards to the variations and volume they are pumping out. I just don't understand why people get enraged by it?

NMD and Roshe AS SNEAKERS aren't even comparable IMO.

idk i rarely had DPD shipping but the status says DPD Classic.. while i paid for DPD express.. is this normal? cuz at offspring it said 2 days.. now it says itll come by friday :D

just curious

They're definitely going the same roshe route in regards to the variations and volume they are pumping out. I just don't understand why people get enraged by it?

NMD and Roshe AS SNEAKERS aren't even comparable IMO.

NMD is a few years from being the Roshe lmao.

When people around you actually start wearing Adidas and the girls in high school actually have heard of an NMD you could come back and start that bs.

Meanwhile in the US, Nike is still status quo

Why do you guys keep reaching to Nike when adidas has already shown you this shoes trajectory with the flux.

Also a lot of designs are going to "look worse" to people based on how easy they are to find lol.

Last edited:

This sneaker is getting more Custo jobs like it's a wht on wht AF1!

Adidas needs to Mi this shoe and charge $200 bucks

have a bunch of diff materials to pick from Mesh, PK, Leather, Suede, and Neopreme

Diff color Boost as well

They would open the gate on the NMD's n make it a Franchise sneaker
This shoe should have been on there from like day 1

The 3m pair looks really cool, but I can't keep up because the last 3m pair I saw had 3m stripes, the pair on the last pair had black stripes and 3m mesh.

ohwell.gif

not necessarily, 3m works by the light being reflected back to it's source.

I'd just have a hard time not buying them in person because i can't tell from most sites stock pictures which is the pair with just reflective stripes, and which has reflective mesh.

maybe the strings give it away

Is why i feel lost. 

I didn't even get the idea the champs were reflective from pics so far.

Like on primeknit pair is 3m, but just has stripes,

and

the black mesh ones are visually identical to a non 3m pair.

Last edited:
These will be just as limited as the R1s though. And this is only one colorway shown.
roll.gif
There are some fire R2 colorways that are gonna have the same people who are bashing the shoes now, feen for a pair.
The defining element of NMD's is the midsole blocks. Removing 2 of 3 of them and making the medial one a gigantic, irregular shape is weak sauce IMO. 

We're all in this thread because we like the shoe (at least what's released so far)...we all can agree on that. We should also agree that none of us want to see "NMD" become a punchline like the word "Roshe".

yeah 3M doesn't work that well in sunlight, you need a flash light type
Nah it, definitely doesn' just only to the person wearing them, very angle dependent.

Have you driven or walked passed a construction worker in the day?

it doesn't contrast as much because the lights hitting lots of stuff evenly but it still shines.

Flash lights the most immediate way to see it though, because holding the flash light puts you behind the lights source.

Last edited:
Price point of the nmd is what will never make it a roshe but make it a flux, but I'm tired.

Like this shoe is double the price of the original roshe, where as what made that shoe the defacto everymans shoe was it's wide vailibilty, wide color variance, new casual shoe in the nike market, but most important costing less than 100 bucks. 

The roshe 2 is entire desperation though. yike @ those

Last edited:

Price point of the nmd is what will never make it a roshe but make it a flux, but I'm tired.

Like this shoe is double the price of the original roshe, where as what made that shoe the defacto everymans shoe was it's wide vailibilty, wide color variance, new casual shoe in the nike market, but most important costing less than 100 bucks.
Agreed but if this nonsense keeps up, new NMD's will be had for under retail immediately following a release (Flyknit Racer)

I think its only the stripes and the shoe laces.... don't have shoes on right now... at a indoor playground haha

Agreed but if this nonsense keeps up, new NMD's will be had for under retail immediately following a release (Flyknit Racer)
That's not a problem tbh.

You get shoes you like without having to worry about the stock being pecked at by resllers trying to buy some mcdonalds with the 2 dollar profit they make one shoes people are only buying to resell.

Back
Top Bottom