Adidas NMD thread

Hmmm, interesting. Nice job. I personally think you should have kept the "cage" but looks good with out too.

IDK if anyone has seen these, although they were posted on Hypebeast. I know they are a yeezy clone but personally I think the silhouette is pretty dope and the knit is a nice mix between the Nike flyknit in the upper and the Ultra Boost in the toe. I copped just because. Hopefully it will be comfortable and I can put less miles on my 350s.
gorgeous. any idea on the release and where to cop?

Those are going for around $180 on GOAT. Not really worth buying fron overseas at that price....

Might have been depending on the price. Some sizes listed $210 + on GOAT. Anyways, they sold out on Goodwill at same price so should on here too shortly.

Last edited:
This sneaker is getting more Custo jobs like it's a wht on wht AF1!

Adidas needs to Mi this shoe and charge $200 bucks

have a bunch of diff materials to pick from Mesh, PK, Leather, Suede, and Neopreme

Diff color Boost as well

They would open the gate on the NMD's n make it a Franchise sneaker

what the hell site is that? nikelab.jp? :lol:

looks like its saying release is 12-16-16 though :smokin

Last edited:
what the hell site is that? nikelab.jp?
laugh.gif

looks like its saying release is 12-16-16 though
smokin.gif
Those are legit.  They are in the adidas Q416 book.  Releasing in December.

This can't be SMH. Those are F'n awful! I was the first to tell y'all that the NMD' line is going to get trashed like Roshes and this is proof. My advice to y'all is to stock up on any pre "8/18" releases while you can because this new garbage is only gonna increase the value of the OGs IMO.

If these are indeed coming down the pipeline, then adidas is a bunch of 5 cent ******

This can't be SMH. Those are F'n awful! I was the first to tell y'all that the NMD' line is going to get trashed like Roshes and this is proof. My advice to y'all is to stock up on any pre "8/18" releases while you can because this new garbage is only gonna increase the value of the OGs IMO.

If these are indeed coming down the pipeline, then adidas is a bunch of 5 cent ******
These will be just as limited as the R1s though. And this is only one colorway shown. :rofl:

the mesh NMD is getting milked like roshes. The PK still puts out actual good cw's... theres still good ones coming out soon that we've previewed

Always makes me laugh when people make the roshe comparison and then get mad. 
roll.gif

Adidas are catering to people's different tastes and styles, while still selling out on nearly every model made. They are a business, they are about making money and that is exactly what they are doing.

That latest colourway is awful yes, but move on.

Back
Top Bottom