Adidas NMD thread

Apparently the reflective monotone NMD's mesh released last month have a neoprene like inner.

Just by doing this alone makes the fit a lttle tighter, because this material is thicker.

If this hasn't been mentioned earlier, one may have to size up instead by .5

man, those prices for the OGs get me every time. Theres even an OFFER for $900 for a size 9.5 just sitting there on GOAT.

no ragrets on getting rid of mine for sure.

Last edited:
man, those prices for the OGs get me every time. Theres even an OFFER for $900 for a size 9.5 just sitting there on GOAT.

no ragrets on getting rid of mine for sure.
The more new CWs come out, the less I care about the OGs tbh. I would cop with the quickness on a restock but not paying over $250-$300 for any PK NMDs or UBs. With the yellowing soles and the knit material, not sure how these will hold up over time.

https://www.stickabush.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=nmd&source=webgains&siteid=135355

few sizes 
glasses.gif

Hi guys,I'm new to this forum, got my first pair of nmd's but they're too small.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to swap a UK8.5 for a UK8 in the NMD 'Bred's' (the ones that are black and have red blocks).

If I'm an 8.5 in the 2.0 UB colorway what size should I sign up for on confirmed?  First NMD's

I want to get the laces pair

Last edited:
I still dont get why all the dope CWs of the XR1 were only for Women. I def would have copped the greys or the darker ones

The Wool PK NMD's are going to be a problem. Hopefully I get through when it drops on Adidas.com

Last edited:
Hey guys recently bought these off eBay, was hoping I can get a legit check on these Japan Balck NMDs as I'm new to them. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys recently bought these off eBay, was hoping I can get a legit check on these Japan Balck NMDs as I'm new to them. Thanks in advance!

Sorry to break it to you mate, but they are the most legitimate NMD PK, and the most authentic pair I ever saw.

Reactions: gir
Sorry to break it to you mate, but they are the most legitimate NMD PK, and the most authentic pair I ever saw.
Wait so are they fake? if they are can you tell me what's fake about them please. Also I'd appreciate other people's opinions

Last edited:
Shoutout to the German retailer Overkill for my Vintage White XR1's. Gotta appreciate those Euro stores for stocking my size when I just get laughed at here.

I don't mind spending a little extra dough to get what I need... Esp when I've been lucky enough to bypass customs.

They packed in free Haribo Gummy Bears too. Sorry I ate em. C:

View media item 2156934

Last edited:
Shoutout to the German retailer Overkill for my Vintage White XR1's. Gotta appreciate those Euro stores for stocking my size when I just get laughed at here.

I don't mind spending a little extra dough to get what I need... Esp when I've been lucky enough to bypass customs.

They packed in free Haribo Gummy Bears too. Sorry I ate em. C:
My order from Asphalt also had them gummy bears ! Was a cute gesture, they even gave a some type of air freshener thing? I'm not sure what it is, didn't open it yet. 

Back
Top Bottom