Adidas NMD thread

Whoever advised you to half size down on mesh is wrong. Only half size down on primeknits. TTS on mesh.
I sized down .5 on mesh from my UB size and they fit great.  I have wider feet than most as well, plenty of wiggle room in the toe box without my feet sliding around.  

what's the going rate for size 10 pink glitch camo R1s? Guy is looking to move a DS pair for $210. I was looking for Olive pair. Aren't the pink ones the least sought after?

what's the going rate for size 10 pink glitch camo R1s? Guy is looking to move a DS pair for $210. I was looking for Olive pair. Aren't the pink ones the least sought after?
Thats a good price usually goes for 300ish. Pink were least to me lol blue were the rarest I believe. 

Whoever advised you to half size down on mesh is wrong. Only half size down on primeknits. TTS on mesh.
Damn [emoji]128557[/emoji]  will probs send them back then. Sucks bc I was so keen on these, and the availability of them here in NZ is slim smh

Black/White Mesh [emoji]128513[/emoji]
These Black/White mesh are the Core Black Reflective 3M.

I went TTS, which is the same size as my Ultra Boost, and they fit COMFY and snug AF.  Don't size down on these.  Go with your same size as UB and your feet will be happy.  Mine are. They feel great. The same feeling as the PrimeKnit if NOT Better.

Does anyone know what time the Wool R1 PKs go live on the Confirmed app tomorrow? This is my first time being in the zone for a Confirmed drop. Thanks guys!

Anyone? Wondering if I should make an order or not... Any help or previous experiences would be appreciated!

they take paypal, id feel safe. in fact, i might finally order some wool greys :lol:

*edit. wait, i thought I saw a paypal option, now i dont. no idea if they're legit.

Last edited:
they take paypal, id feel safe. in fact, i might finally order some wool greys :lol:

*edit. wait, i thought I saw a paypal option, now i dont. no idea if they're legit.

Yeah that was my holdup, had they taken PayPal I'd be on it

These Black/White mesh are the Core Black Reflective 3M.

I went TTS, which is the same size as my Ultra Boost, and they fit COMFY and snug AF.  Don't size down on these.  Go with your same size as UB and your feet will be happy.  Mine are. They feel great. The same feeling as the PrimeKnit if NOT Better.
What size primeknit NMDs do you wear?

copped the core black 3M.. feel satisfied wearing it as everyday beaters since...

nthat.gif

So are the winter wools going to be a random time for the confirmed app tomorrow? Trying to have a friend down in OC assist w the cop. Hopefully us both trying will produce a better outcome.

So are the winter wools going to be a random time for the confirmed app tomorrow? Trying to have a friend down in OC assist w the cop. Hopefully us both trying will produce a better outcome.
i remember yeezys starting up around 10 - 11 am if im not mistaken on the app?  No idea about NMD's tho these are my first 

Patiently waiting for adidas to drop something with the upper from F&F or firestarter pack on a wide release. Adidas play too much...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom