Adidas NMD thread

Ok I know it has been discussed many times here, If I wear a 10.5 in r1 pk do I go for the same size in the xr1's?

Ok I know it has been discussed many times here, If I wear a 10.5 in r1 pk do I go for the same size in the xr1's?
yes, even tho i feel like the xr1 are even a tad bigger than pk r1 )triple black is at least for me)

Does that mean I'll have an easier time of it going for the Triple Black R1s? Those are the ones I want anyways; not really feeling the XR1s...
Not necessarily. Each ADC drop has had its share of challenges. You're just gonna have to prioritize which pair you truly want first and assume it's gonna be tough no matter what, and hope that checkout ultimately ends up a breeze (or at least easier than for most).

YOOO what's up with those NMD trails?? Fire

With the market still hot, do you guys think I could make my money back ($120 buy it now) on some 10.5 grey/red mesh NMDs that were worn twice? Foolishly tried to order TTS. Have to go .5 down, don't want to wear two socks :smh:

Last edited:
Hey does anyone know for sure if the xr1's releasing tomorrow are going to have the black boost even on the bottom? 

I believe some places like END and even kith released them a couple weeks back and they had the black outsole and blacked out boost  except for the bottom... like this

but adidas.com has pictures of it being completely black like this

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom