Adidas NMD thread

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but coloured boost seems to be more of a mold or finish over the white boost and not the actual boost itself that is coloured/dyed. I mean it looks to be the case since the white boost is always visible from underneath.

colored boosts NMD, UB's, Uncaged UB's has always been PAINTED. Adidas have yet to figured out how to dye each boost pellet without compromising the bounce and natural feel of boost. I'd expect any near future colored boosts to be painted as well.

@goldtendancer  pm me about that sig

Last edited:

colored boosts NMD, UB's, Uncaged UB's has always been PAINTED. Adidas have yet to figured out how to dye each boost pellet without compromising the bounce and natural feel of boost. I'd expect any near future colored boosts to be painted as well.

Yup and only pair that has painted boost on the bottom is the triple black UBs. 

I'm at this shop that gives out guaranteed tickets for the black XR1 but you gotta buy one of these first to be eligible

Ugh
ask if you can buy 2 pairs but get guaranteed tickets for XR1's AND yeezy boost 350 V2 
nerd.gif

Hey Tank, I know this is the wrong thread, but is adidas done with the Triple Black UBs? I got the style code, but I can't find dem ***** anywhere on the site "BB4677"

I thought that those new models in black would be with real black outsole (no painted),

I have just founded this pic... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom