Adidas NMD thread

cooked on a size 7 tb XR1, but geez $196 USD 
ohwell.gif

I could of copped for $200 but passed. I think I'll try to get the masterminds. In better news I have $150 in my paypal account that I didn't know about.

Congrats on the unexpected money. Love when that happens!

I'm with you on the masterminds. I was for sure going to get the all black XR1s but am now debating which to get (definitely not getting both). Guess I'll try tomorrow on ADC and let that make my decision for me!

Congrats on the unexpected money. Love when that happens!

I'm with you on the masterminds. I was for sure going to get the all black XR1s but am now debating which to get (definitely not getting both). Guess I'll try tomorrow on ADC and let that make my decision for me!
if I were you, I'd go for the triple black XR1's tomorrow just in case you strike out on the MM's. That way you'll already have a pair to fall back on. Can't reverse that order. 

as far as XR1's reselling goes, money hasn't been good on them. I've passed on all because I generally didn't like most of the color. But a few of my friends grabbed them and they can't even dump them back out for retail

I'm pretty sure they're $140 MSRP
Thanks. Some dude posted they were $170 a few days ago. Had a feeling he was a wrong since all XR1 have been $140. Then, that price is steep. It's about the going rate for buying it off ADC with an ATC. I bought an ATC for the XR1 4-5 days ago for $40. Will try team manual though. 

Thanks. Some dude posted they were $170 a few days ago. Had a feeling he was a wrong since all XR1 have been $140. 
He wasn't technically wrong (then), they just ran with adidas' initial retail price of $170 listing on confirmed and probably didn't bother to recheck. (Which adidas amended shortly after, with the correct price)
View media item 2169017
Kith, which dropped them early a few weeks back, had them for $140. I doubt Kith sets MSRP and not the other way around, which left me scratching my head with the confirmed app pricing (before the fix back to $140).

My wool's came in today....like I feared I'm very underwhelmed by them. Have the wool CS coming in tomorrow, and based on the pics in here so far I think I'm feeling those more...but we'll see. 

So is 7am pst the earliest release adidas has done or is an earler time possible?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom