Adidas NMD thread

Personally I don't like the triple black XR1 but I'd argue they are the most popular XR1 yet. What do you guys think?

Personally I don't like the triple black XR1 but I'd argue they are the most popular XR1 yet. What do you guys think?

There are quiet a few colorways that I think are way better. I guess since it's black boost the popularity gives it the edge but I wouldn't lose any sleep if I struck out.

So both my CS1 "Winter Wools'" came in, a size 7 and 8. And to my surprise the size 7 fit's me perfect snug, even through i'm a size 8 in all my kicks. The 8 was really roomy, wish i had a 7.5 to try on.. anyone with a 7.5? haha

I already got the triple white XR1, hard to make my money back with eBay fees.
I copped an extra Triple White XR1. Both around retail though after taxes though. $159 shipped off END and $150 shipped off Seattle's Likelihood boutique. Sold the Likelihood one (had a tiny cut in PK that bothered me) for $185 on GOAT so got my money back at $162.00 from the sale. If you paid retail for the XR1, it might take awhile but you should be able to get retail back. 

Last edited:
just tried how the new carting works on adidas.. could easily cart 3 sizes :D

anyways deleting them now for people who want the triple black xr1

Copped! 
nthat.gif
  ADC EU

Last edited:
If you're wondering why you struck out on the XR1s or black R1s on ADC EU, check the number of pairs of each size that were loaded into the sight before the drop:

XR1

R1

Back
Top Bottom