Adidas NMD thread

Just spoke with an Adidas rep at Aventura store...he said starting on March 17th will be a month long campaign for NMDs in multiple colorways and that it should be easy pickups because Adidas has been testing the market with these little drops and now they realize the demand and are planning to flood the market with these...he wouldn't confirm if that includes any restocks but said just be ready for March 17...
in case that's true that's why I took the nice kicks instead of the yellow. Anything not consortium I know might potentially restock

Just spoke with an Adidas rep at Aventura store...he said starting on March 17th will be a month long campaign for NMDs in multiple colorways and that it should be easy pickups because Adidas has been testing the market with these little drops and now they realize the demand and are planning to flood the market with these...he wouldn't confirm if that includes any restocks but said just be ready for March 17...
Hope it is true. Can't believe it until I see it.

Yup this is pretty much what I've been saying. They've been warming us up with these limited PK drops to build fervor over the shoe so that when they drop the mesh people will gobble them all up.

Hell yeah I got a job interview tomorrow at my favorite Adidas store in LA. I have no idea what it's like for employees to buy sneakers on release days. If it's true employees have to wait and buy them after they are sold to the public I don't care if I miss out on releases because I would be working for one of my favorite companies! #3stripelife

Last edited:
I'm really really afraid of what's going to happen to the resale market when those all blacks drop.

I'll just wipe my tears with my Pirate Blacks when I don't get them :frown:

OGs from Mr Porter restock came in today and my Greys from Okini shipped. FP cancelled my Nice Kicks though 
mean.gif

Only one I really wanted was Nice Kicks, might have to trade for it. Or hold on to these and trade for the blacks in case I strike  out when those come out.

OGs from Mr Porter restock came in today and my Greys from Okini shipped. FP cancelled my Nice Kicks though 
mean.gif

Only one I really wanted was Nice Kicks, might have to trade for it. Or hold on to these and trade for the blacks in case I strike  out when those come out.
Any reason for the cancellation? Never had an issue with them canceling before

YES ..
Man i hope them navys an easy cop this weekend smh

And the OGs & ESPECIALLY them all black ones
Stores got 3-4 runs each color

Hmmmmm i like the good news but the hype still scares me. I like under the radar sneakers :frown:
Ppl start hating these! Kanye said theyre trash so just believe him & go away!! :lol:

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]hope this is true![emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Hell yeah I got a job interview tomorrow at my favorite Adidas store in LA. I have no idea what it's like for employees to buy sneakers on release days. If it's true employees have to wait and buy them after they are sold to the public I don't care if I miss out on releases because I would be working for one of my favorite companies! #3stripelife

Congrats dude! Good luck with the interview!

Does that include collabs? I think these NKs were much harder for me than the Key City/all R1s/OGs.

Thanks man easy pick up or site was crashing I took my first L from the last 3 yeezys that weekend, even tho I checked out and was charged twice.

Wasn't crashing but I wouldn't say it was an easy pick up. I really don't know how I was able to cop. I was on the wrong page refreshing at first, then I got to one page where I could select my size and it took me to an empty cart twice, the I got on the regular page to buy from and I got through somehow. I was very surprised

This some bs, restock of yellow and og on Adidas DE. I think i would have easily got if it was in US at this time. Yellows just sitting on there.

and now they are finally sold out. I'm searching for a uk plug now. Anyone want to share their plug can hit up my pm. Can't have this happen again.lol

Last edited:
This some bs, restock of yellow and og on Adidas DE. I think i would have easily got if it was in US at this time. Yellows just sitting on there.

and now they are finally sold out. I'm searching for a uk plug now. Anyone want to share their plug can hit up my pm. Can't have this happen again.lol

I have a feeling US will restock too. Give it time.

You're kidding yourself if you think these will be "Easy pickups" NMD hype is in overdrive now. No matter how many pairs Adidas plan to drop demand will still outstrip supply.

US fam, prepare: there was just a restock of the yellows on Adidas EU …

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom