Adidas NMD thread

I have no idea wtf is going on with ADUK. The NMD's keep going in and out of stock and I can't add anything to my basket.

Bots went to sleep on that yeezy ruvilla restock. They couldn't checkout and sat for minutes
pimp.gif
What time?

I actually found a guy at a local buy/sell site who sells his Nice Kicks NMDs for 350$ and he's willing to lower the prize a bit for a quick deal. That sounds pretty good doesn't it?

I actually found a guy at a local buy/sell site who sells his Nice Kicks NMDs for 350$ and he's willing to lower the prize a bit for a quick deal. That sounds pretty good doesn't it?
Yes, I'd get it if it were your size

That sounds too good to be true, what sizes is he selling?

No they come with a receipt from SNS and all. It's size US 11.
Oh ok, that makes sense then. 10-11 had the most stock from what I've seen but still seems sketchy. I'd rather meet up with him personally.

Last edited:
Yeah pls stop and think about that for a second. I know everyone wants a 'deal', but it's not worth it at the risk of getting scammed.

Speaking to the guy right now. He's willing to go down to 320$. You can use a PayPal system like Ebays on that site to make the security better.

Back
Top Bottom