Adidas NMD thread

Are the Human Races coming out next week super limited? Are certain colors going to be harder to come by? Anyone have any info? adidas confirmed?
No Pharrell Human Race will be as difficult as the first pair (not including F&F of course).  That first Pharrell pair was on a different level of difficulty.

3 pairs of the mesh NMD's and I can't wait to get a pair of PKs if these are uncomfortable in comparison :smokin

3 pairs of the mesh NMD's and I can't wait to get a pair of PKs if these are uncomfortable in comparison
smokin.gif
The PK's just have a different more sock-like feel. To date, the JD Sports jersey like mesh NMDS are the most comfortable IMO.

Haven't heard anything new, those swooshless glitch pairs are the best in that pic IMO (3rd & 4th tiers from the bottom)

I agree. If they're phasing out the R1 and launching the R2 next year there's not much time left to drop these.

No Pharrell Human Race will be as difficult as the first pair (not including F&F of course).  That first Pharrell pair was on a different level of difficulty.

I heard the Green is the rare one of the bunch

which doesnt sit well with me being how thats the main color I want

someon said no confirmed app, and werent you the one that said its going to be flagship stores ? 

Yes I said supposedly that's what will happen but nothing is for sure so checking to see if anybody else has the same info or something else

Back
Top Bottom