Adidas NMD thread

I never understood why people do that. But then again it's their money.
sometimes the seller tells you they are real sends you real pictures of a authentic sneaker, then sends you a fake, you should always get an legit check after buying sneakers especially if you are not familiar with the authentic version of the shoe.

sometimes the seller tells you they are real sends you real pictures of a authentic sneaker, then sends you a fake, you should always get an legit check after buying sneakers especially if you are not familiar with the authentic version of the shoe.

Good post.

Also don't go by seller rating. A common misconception is because a person on eBay has 100% feedback the shoes are legit and if they have no sales their shoes are fake. Some of these sellers have REALLY good fakes and some of the first time sellers are just kids who want to sell their authentic kicks for $. It pays to ask tons of questions before buying. If you don't get a response to the questions you send, run away from that listing and leave it for suckers who don't do their homework.

Last edited:

Are the Human Races coming out next week super limited? Are certain colors going to be harder to come by? Anyone have any info? adidas confirmed?
You mean which one gonna have that strong resell game?
roll.gif

Able to get the Teal (S32212) & the Glitch Blue XR1's for myself and bae..

Were these relatively hard/limited to acquire? Seems to be sold out everywhere.

Not sure if it's the picture quality but the boost looks weird af even though it has the nipples

FYI

All the forthcoming Pharell's had been online as coming soon on the official Adidas middle eastern website, with eta 3 days from now. Today they have taken them all down. Not sure if they will load them back up, but I post this as a reply to whether the may be released by ADC.

Unfortunately if you're not on it within half a second to cart and checkout, you don't have a chance.

Any idea who's going to have them? Been searching and can't seem to find any info on who's going to be selling them. I really want the powder blue human race color way, don't care for the others

Any idea who's going to have them? Been searching and can't seem to find any info on who's going to be selling them. I really want the powder blue human race color way, don't care for the others
Supposedly adidas flagship stores and ADC. Heard they are no longer going to be on confirmed. 

Back
Top Bottom