Adidas NMD thread

I hope since they are meshed and not the PK one, resellers would stay away... 
laugh.gif

I know wishful thinking...  I really want to see the red pairs in store first...  

laugh.gif

I know wishful thinking...  I really want to see the red pairs in store first...  
if the UO drop was any indication.............. 
mean.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

they will

the mesh aren't going to sell anything like the pk versions

not sure why anyone would think they would 

I know...  Thirst was real on that drop... LOL

they will

the mesh aren't going to sell anything like the pk versions

not sure why anyone would think they would 
the residual thirst from missing out on PK. Until adidas starts pumping out crap tons of mesh, only then will people realize that mesh version won't sell as well as the limited PK version. 

the residual thirst from missing out on PK. Until adidas starts pumping out crap tons of mesh, only then will people realize that mesh version won't sell as well as the limited PK version. 
people already realize it

there is no hype on the mesh

Last edited:
Betting on how long it takes a sneaker to sell out should be a thing

Last edited:
can bet one black, white, and tan CWs going fast. the mixed colors will probably sit for a little. 

thinking the mesh will resell 300 max. cant see it really going past that if the production numbers are much more. 

Last edited:
Heads up. I had emailed Overkill Customer Service because I was annoyed I couldn't pay for the yellow nmds that I had carted and ended up losing out on. They emailed back and apologized. Said they still had some left. I just got a pair of 43 1/3. Not sure if that was the last one or not, but they also have at least one more 42 2/3 for now so if anyone wants them, hurry and hit them up.

Heads up. I had emailed Overkill Customer Service because I was annoyed I couldn't pay for the yellow nmds that I had carted and ended up losing out on. They emailed back and apologized. Said they still had some left. I just got a pair of 43 1/3. Not sure if that was the last one or not, but they also have at least one more 42 2/3 for now so if anyone wants them, hurry and hit them up.
Email sent, hoping for the best!

I hope ya'll ain't all using the same excuse, because that along with lurkers might even get the posters pair cancelled, not have more people receive pairs

lmao lesson learned from OP. unofortunately this is not the community to do that with. Not until forums go private. (never gonna happen). 

Back
Top Bottom